clamoring - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of clamor in English
- loud and persistent outcry from many people
clamoring, clamour, clamouring, hue and cry
- "he ignored the clamor of the crowd"
- a loud harsh or strident noise
blare, blaring, cacophony, din, din, din
- make loud demands
- "he clamored for justice and tolerance"
- utter or proclaim insistently and noisily
- "The delegates clamored their disappointment"
- compel someone to do something by insistent clamoring
- "They clamored the mayor into building a new park"
Words starting with
What is clamoring meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase clamoring refers to loud and persistent outcry from many people, or a loud harsh or strident noise, or make loud demands, or utter or proclaim insistently and noisily, or compel someone to do something by insistent clamoring. See clamoring meaning in Hindi, clamoring definition, translation and meaning of clamoring in Hindi. Find clamoring similar words, clamoring synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of clamoring. Find the answer of what is the meaning of clamoring in Hindi. देखें clamoring का हिन्दी मतलब, clamoring का मीनिंग, clamoring का हिन्दी अर्थ, clamoring का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "clamoring"
What is clamoring meaning in Hindi, clamoring translation in Hindi, clamoring definition, pronunciations and examples of clamoring in Hindi. clamoring का हिन्दी मीनिंग, clamoring का हिन्दी अर्थ, clamoring का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more