collapse - Meaning in Hindi
collapse - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of collapse in English
- the act of throwing yourself down
- "he landed on the bed with a great flop"
- a natural event caused by something suddenly falling down or caving in
- "the collapse of the old star under its own gravity"
- "the roof is in danger of collapse"
- a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
- an abrupt failure of function or complete physical exhaustion
- "the commander's prostration demoralized his men"
- collapse due to fatigue, an illness, or a sudden attack
- lose significance, effectiveness, or value
- "The school system is collapsing"
- "The stock market collapsed"
- suffer a nervous breakdown
break up, crack up, crack, crock up
- break down, literally or metaphorically
break, cave in, fall in, founder, give way, give, give
- "The business collapsed"
- "The dam broke"
- "The roof collapsed"
- "The roof finally gave under the weight of the ice"
- "The wall collapsed"
- "The wall gave in"
- cause to burst
- "The ice broke the pipe"
- fall apart
break down, crumble, crumple, tumble
- "Negotiations broke down"
- "the building crumbled after the explosion"
- fold or close up
- "collapse the music stand"
- "fold up your umbrella"
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips of essay writing for children
Homophones vs Homographs vs Homonyms
How to greet in Hindi?
Types of nouns
What is another word for collapse ?
Sentences with the word collapse
Words that rhyme with collapse
Words starting with
What is collapse meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase collapse refers to the act of throwing yourself down, or a natural event caused by something suddenly falling down or caving in, or a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures), or an abrupt failure of function or complete physical exhaustion, or collapse due to fatigue, an illness, or a sudden attack, or lose significance, effectiveness, or value. See collapse meaning in Hindi, collapse definition, translation and meaning of collapse in Hindi. Find collapse similar words, collapse synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of collapse. Find the answer of what is the meaning of collapse in Hindi. देखें collapse का हिन्दी मतलब, collapse का मीनिंग, collapse का हिन्दी अर्थ, collapse का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "collapse"
What is collapse meaning in Hindi, collapse translation in Hindi, collapse definition, pronunciations and examples of collapse in Hindi. collapse का हिन्दी मीनिंग, collapse का हिन्दी अर्थ, collapse का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.