color - Meaning in Hindi
color Word Forms & Inflections
colors (noun plural)
colored (verb past tense)
coloring (verb present participle)
colors (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of color in English
- having or capable of producing colors
- "color film"
- "he rented a color television"
- "marvelous color illustrations"
- the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person's perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation
- an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
colour, gloss, semblance
- "he hoped his claims would have a semblance of authenticity"
- "he tried to give his falsehood the gloss of moral sanction"
- "the situation soon took on a different color"
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect
coloring, colour, colouring
- "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
- the timbre of a musical sound
coloration, colour, colouration
- "the recording fails to capture the true color of the original music"
- interest and variety and intensity
- "the characters were delineated with exceptional vividness"
- "the Puritan Period was lacking in color"
- (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction
- "each flavor of quarks comes in three colors"
- any material used for its color
coloring material, colour, colouring material
- "she used a different color for the trim"
- change color, often in an undesired manner
colour, discolor, discolour
- "The shirts discolored"
- add color to
color in, colorise, colorize, colour in, colour, colourise, colourize
- "colorize black and white film"
- "Fall colored the trees"
- "The child colored the drawings"
- affect as in thought or feeling
colour, distort, tinge
- "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"
- "The sadness tinged his life"
- give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- "color a lie"
- decorate with colors
- "color the walls with paint in warm tones"
- modify or bias
- "His political ideas color his lectures"
Synonyms of color
- colour, gloss, semblance
- coloring, colour, colouring
- coloration, colour, colouration
- colour, vividness
- coloring material, colour, colouring material
- colour, discolor, discolour
- color in, colorise, colorize, colour, colour in, colourise, colourize
- colour, distort, tinge
- colour, gloss
- colour, emblazon
Antonyms of color
Color or colour is the visual perception based on the electromagnetic spectrum. Though color is not an inherent property of matter, color perception is related to an object's light absorption, reflection, emission spectra and interference. For most humans, colors are perceived in the visible light spectrum with three types of cone cells (trichromacy). Other animals may have a different number of cone cell types or have eyes sensitive to different wavelength, such as bees that can distinguish ultraviolet, and thus have a different color sensitivity range. Animal perception of color originates from different light wavelength or spectral sensitivity in cone cell types, which is then processed by the brain.
वर्ण या रंग होते हैं, आभास बोध का मानवी गुण धर्म है, जिसमें लाल, हरा, नीला, इत्यादि होते हैं। रंग, मानवी आँखों की वर्णक्रम से मिलने पर छाया सम्बंधी गतिविधियों से से उत्पन्न होते हैं। रंग की श्रेणियाँ एवं भौतिक विनिर्देश जो हैं, जुड़े होते हैं वस्तु, प्रकाश स्त्रोत, इत्यादि की भौतिक गुणधर्म जैसे प्रकाश अन्तर्लयन, विलयन, समावेशन, परावर्तन या वर्णक्रम उत्सर्ग पर निर्भर भी करते हैं।Also see "Color" on Wikipedia
More matches for color
|colorectal cancer||कोलोरेक्टल कैंसर|
|color scheme||रंग योजना|
|color change||रंग परिवर्तन|
|color photographs||रंग फोटो|
|color vision||रंग दृष्टि|
|color image||रंग छवि|
|color film||रंग फिल्म|
|color line||रंग पंक्ति|
|colored glass||रंगीन काँच|
Words starting with
What is color meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase color refers to having or capable of producing colors, or the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person's perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation, or an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading, or a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect, or the timbre of a musical sound, or interest and variety and intensity, or change color, often in an undesired manner. See color meaning in Hindi, color definition, translation and meaning of color in Hindi. Find color similar words, color synonyms. Also learn color opposite words, color antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of color. Find the answer of what is the meaning of color in Hindi. देखें color का हिन्दी मतलब, color का मीनिंग, color का हिन्दी अर्थ, color का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "color"
What is color meaning in Hindi, color translation in Hindi, color definition, pronunciations and examples of color in Hindi. color का हिन्दी मीनिंग, color का हिन्दी अर्थ, color का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more