come up - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of come up in English
come up verb
- result or issue
उगना, उठना, निकलना
- "A slight unpleasantness arose from this discussion"
- gather or bring together
muster up, muster, rally, summon
- "muster the courage to do something"
- "she rallied her intellect"
- "Summon all your courage"
- gather (money or other resources) together over time
scrape up, scrape, scratch, scratch
- "She had scraped together enough money for college"
- "they scratched a meager living"
- start running, functioning, or operating
come on, go on
- "the computer came up"
- "the lights went on"
- bring forth, usually something desirable
- "The committee came up with some interesting recommendations"
- move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- "come down here!"
- "come into the room"
- "come out of the closet!"
- "Come with me to the Casbah"
- "He came singing down the road"
- move upward
arise, go up, lift, move up, rise, rise, uprise
- "The fog lifted"
- "The mist uprose from the meadows"
- "The smoke arose from the forest fire"
- come up, of celestial bodies
ascend, rise, rise, uprise
- "Jupiter ascends"
- "The sun also rises"
- "The sun uprising sees the dusk night fled..."
- come to the surface
rise up, rise, rise, surface
- get something or somebody for a specific purpose
find, get hold, line up
- "I found this gadget that will serve as a bottle opener"
- "I got hold of these tools to fix our plumbing"
- "The chairman got hold of a secretary on Friday night to type the urgent letter"
- originate or come into being
arise, bob up
- "a question arose"
- be mentioned
- "These names came up in the discussion"
What is come up meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase come up refers to result or issue, or gather or bring together, or gather (money or other resources) together over time, or start running, functioning, or operating, or bring forth, usually something desirable, or move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody. See come up meaning in Hindi, come up definition, translation and meaning of come up in Hindi. Find come up similar words, come up synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of come up. Find the answer of what is the meaning of come up in Hindi. देखें come up का हिन्दी मतलब, come up का मीनिंग, come up का हिन्दी अर्थ, come up का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "come up"
What is come up meaning in Hindi, come up translation in Hindi, come up definition, pronunciations and examples of come up in Hindi. come up का हिन्दी मीनिंग, come up का हिन्दी अर्थ, come up का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more