compact - Meaning in Hindi
compact Word Forms & Inflectionscompacter (adjective comparative)
compactest (adjective superlative)
compacts (noun plural)
compacted (verb past tense)
compacting (verb present participle)
compacts (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of compact in English
- closely and firmly united or packed together
- "compact clusters of flowers"
- "compact soil"
- briefly giving the gist of something
compendious, succinct, summary
- "a compact style is brief and pithy"
- "a short and compendious book"
- "a summary formulation of a wide-ranging subject"
- "succinct comparisons"
- having a short and solid form or stature
heavyset, stocky, thick, thickset
- "a thickset young man"
- "a wrestler of compact build"
- "he was tall and heavyset"
- "stocky legs"
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- a small and economical car
- a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
concordat, covenant, covenant
- squeeze or press together
compress, constrict, contract, press, press, squeeze
- "she compressed her lips"
- "the spasm contracted the muscle"
- make more compact by or as if by pressing
compress, pack together
- "compress the data"
- compress into a wad
bundle, pack, pack, wad
- "wad paper into the box"
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- "This powder compacts easily"
Synonyms of compact
- powder compact
- compact car
- concordat, covenant
- compress, constrict, contract, press, squeeze
- compress, pack together
- bundle, pack, wad
- compendious, succinct, summary
- heavyset, stocky, thick, thickset
Antonyms of compact
More matches for compact
Words starting with
What is compact meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase compact refers to closely and firmly united or packed together, or briefly giving the gist of something, or having a short and solid form or stature, or a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse, or a small and economical car, or a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action, or squeeze or press together. See compact meaning in Hindi, compact definition, translation and meaning of compact in Hindi. Find compact similar words, compact synonyms. Also learn compact opposite words, compact antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of compact. Find the answer of what is the meaning of compact in Hindi. देखें compact का हिन्दी मतलब, compact का मीनिंग, compact का हिन्दी अर्थ, compact का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "compact"
What is compact meaning in Hindi, compact translation in Hindi, compact definition, pronunciations and examples of compact in Hindi. compact का हिन्दी मीनिंग, compact का हिन्दी अर्थ, compact का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.