condense - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of condense in English
- make more concise
concentrate, digest, digest
- "condense the contents of a book into a summary"
- undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops
distil, distil, distill
- "The acid distills at a specific temperature"
- "water condenses"
- compress or concentrate
- "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
- develop due to condensation
- "All our planets condensed out of the same material"
- become more compact or concentrated
- "Her feelings condensed"
- cause a gas or vapor to change into a liquid
- "The cold air condensed the steam"
- remove water from
- "condense the milk"
Words starting with
What is condense meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase condense refers to make more concise, or undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops, or compress or concentrate, or develop due to condensation, or become more compact or concentrated, or cause a gas or vapor to change into a liquid. See condense meaning in Hindi, condense definition, translation and meaning of condense in Hindi. Find condense similar words, condense synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of condense. Find the answer of what is the meaning of condense in Hindi. देखें condense का हिन्दी मतलब, condense का मीनिंग, condense का हिन्दी अर्थ, condense का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "condense"
What is condense meaning in Hindi, condense translation in Hindi, condense definition, pronunciations and examples of condense in Hindi. condense का हिन्दी मीनिंग, condense का हिन्दी अर्थ, condense का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more