condensing - Meaning in Hindi
condense Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of condense in English
- make more concise
concentrate, digest, digest
- "condense the contents of a book into a summary"
- undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops
distil, distil, distill
- "The acid distills at a specific temperature"
- "water condenses"
- compress or concentrate
- "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
- develop due to condensation
- "All our planets condensed out of the same material"
- become more compact or concentrated
- "Her feelings condensed"
- cause a gas or vapor to change into a liquid
- "The cold air condensed the steam"
- remove water from
- "condense the milk"
Synonyms of condense
More matches for condense
condensed milk गाढ़ा दूध condensed milk खोआ condensed milk मावा condensed milk संघनित दूध condensed milk खोवा condensed matter संघनित सामग्री condensed form संघनित फ़ॉर्म condensed phase संघनित चरण condenser tubes कोंडेंसर ट्यूब condensed statement संघनित कथन
Words starting with
What is condensing meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase condensing refers to make more concise, or undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops, or compress or concentrate, or develop due to condensation, or become more compact or concentrated, or cause a gas or vapor to change into a liquid. See condensing meaning in Hindi, condensing definition, translation and meaning of condensing in Hindi. Find condensing similar words, condensing synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of condensing. Find the answer of what is the meaning of condensing in Hindi. देखें condensing का हिन्दी मतलब, condensing का मीनिंग, condensing का हिन्दी अर्थ, condensing का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "condensing"
What is condensing meaning in Hindi, condensing translation in Hindi, condensing definition, pronunciations and examples of condensing in Hindi. condensing का हिन्दी मीनिंग, condensing का हिन्दी अर्थ, condensing का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.