countenance - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of countenance in English
- the appearance conveyed by a person's face
- "a pleasant countenance"
- "a stern visage"
- the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
kisser, mug, phiz, phiz, physiognomy, smiler, visage
- formal and explicit approval
endorsement, imprimatur, indorsement, sanction, warrant
- "a Democrat usually gets the union's endorsement"
- consent to, give permission
allow, let, let, let, permit
- "I cannot allow you to see your exam"
- "I won't let the police search her basement"
- "She permitted her son to visit her estranged husband"
Words starting with
What is countenance meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase countenance refers to the appearance conveyed by a person's face, or the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British), or formal and explicit approval, or consent to, give permission. See countenance meaning in Hindi, countenance definition, translation and meaning of countenance in Hindi. Find countenance similar words, countenance synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of countenance. Find the answer of what is the meaning of countenance in Hindi. देखें countenance का हिन्दी मतलब, countenance का मीनिंग, countenance का हिन्दी अर्थ, countenance का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "countenance"
What is countenance meaning in Hindi, countenance translation in Hindi, countenance definition, pronunciations and examples of countenance in Hindi. countenance का हिन्दी मीनिंग, countenance का हिन्दी अर्थ, countenance का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more