court - Meaning in Hindi
court - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of court in English
- Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
Court, Court, Margaret Court
- respectful deference
- "pay court to the emperor"
- an area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings
- "the house was built around an inner court"
- a specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played
- "players had to reserve a court in advance"
- a room in which a lawcourt sits
- "television cameras were admitted in the courtroom"
- the residence of a sovereign or nobleman
- "the king will visit the duke's court"
- a tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws
court of justice, court of law, law court, lawcourt
- a hotel for motorists; provides direct access from rooms to parking area
motor hotel, motor inn, motor lodge, tourist court
- the sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state
- the family and retinue of a sovereign or prince
- an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- make amorous advances towards
romance, romance, solicit, woo, woo
- "John is courting Mary"
- engage in social activities leading to marriage
- "We were courting for over ten years"
- seek someone's favor
- "China is wooing Russia"
A court is any person or institution, often as a government institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes between parties and carry out the administration of justice in civil, criminal, and administrative matters in accordance with the rule of law. In both common law and civil law legal systems, courts are the central means for dispute resolution, and it is generally understood that all people have an ability to bring their claims before a court. Similarly, the rights of those accused of a crime include the right to present a defense before a court.
न्यायालय का तात्पर्य सामान्यतः उस स्थान से है जहाँ पर न्याय प्रशासन कार्य होता है, परंतु बहुधा इसका प्रयोग न्यायाधीश के अर्थ में भी होता है। बोलचाल की भाषा में अदालत को कचहरी भी कहते हैं।Also see "Court" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips to improve your spellings
Basic rules of grammar
Tips for Kannada language beginners
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
What is another word for court ?
Words starting with
What is court meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase court refers to Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947), or respectful deference, or an area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings, or a specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played, or a room in which a lawcourt sits, or the residence of a sovereign or nobleman, or make amorous advances towards. See court meaning in Hindi, court definition, translation and meaning of court in Hindi. Find court similar words, court synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of court. Find the answer of what is the meaning of court in Hindi. देखें court का हिन्दी मतलब, court का मीनिंग, court का हिन्दी अर्थ, court का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "court"
What is court meaning in Hindi, court translation in Hindi, court definition, pronunciations and examples of court in Hindi. court का हिन्दी मीनिंग, court का हिन्दी अर्थ, court का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.