covetous - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of covetous in English
- immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
avaricious, grabby, grasping, greedy, prehensile
- "a grasping old miser"
- "casting covetous eyes on his neighbor's fields"
- "grasping commercialism"
- "greedy for money and power"
- "grew richer and greedier"
- "prehensile employers stingy with raises for their employees"
- "they are avaricious and will do anything for money"
- showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages
- "envious of their art collection"
- "he was never covetous before he met her"
- "jealous of his success and covetous of his possessions"
Synonyms of covetous
More matches for covetous
Words starting with
What is covetous meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase covetous refers to immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth, or showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages. See covetous meaning in Hindi, covetous definition, translation and meaning of covetous in Hindi. Find covetous similar words, covetous synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of covetous. Find the answer of what is the meaning of covetous in Hindi. देखें covetous का हिन्दी मतलब, covetous का मीनिंग, covetous का हिन्दी अर्थ, covetous का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "covetous"
What is covetous meaning in Hindi, covetous translation in Hindi, covetous definition, pronunciations and examples of covetous in Hindi. covetous का हिन्दी मीनिंग, covetous का हिन्दी अर्थ, covetous का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more