dark - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of dark in English
- not giving performances; closed
- "the theater is dark on Mondays"
- brunet (used of hair or skin or eyes)
- "dark eyes"
- devoid of or deficient in light or brightness; shadowed or black
- "a dark day"
- "dark as the inside of a black cat"
- "dark shadows"
- "sitting in a dark corner"
- causing dejection
blue, blue, dingy, disconsolate, dismal, drab, drear, dreary, gloomy, grim, grim, sorry
- "a blue day"
- "a dark gloomy day"
- "a disconsolate winter landscape"
- "a week of rainy depressing weather"
- "grim rainy weather"
- "the dark days of the war"
- "the first dismal dispiriting days of November"
- (used of color) having a dark hue
- "dark colors like wine red or navy blue"
- "dark glasses"
- "dark green"
- marked by difficulty of style or expression
- "much that was dark is now quite clear to me"
- "those who do not appreciate Kafka's work say his style is obscure"
- lacking enlightenment or knowledge or culture
- "a dark age in the history of education"
- "benighted ages of barbarism and superstition"
- "the dark ages"
- "this benighted country"
- stemming from evil characteristics or forces; wicked or dishonorable
black, black, sinister
- "a black lie"
- "a dark purpose"
- "black deeds"
- "dark undercurrents of ethnic hostility"
- "Darth Vader of the dark side"
- "his black heart has concocted yet another black deed"
- "the scheme of some sinister intelligence bent on punishing him"
- showing a brooding ill humor
dour, glowering, glum, moody, moody, morose, saturnine, saturnine, sour, sour, sullen
- "a dark scowl"
- "a glum, hopeless shrug"
- "a morose and unsociable manner"
- "a saturnine, almost misanthropic young genius"
- "a sour temper"
- "a sullen crowd"
- "he sat in moody silence"
- "the proverbially dour New England Puritan"
- "keep it dark"
- an unenlightened state
- "he was in the dark concerning their intentions"
- "his lectures dispelled the darkness"
- an unilluminated area
darkness, shadow, shadow
- "he moved off into the darkness"
- absence of light or illumination
- absence of moral or spiritual values
- "the powers of darkness"
- the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
night, night, nighttime
Words starting with
What is dark meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase dark refers to not giving performances; closed, or brunet (used of hair or skin or eyes), or devoid of or deficient in light or brightness; shadowed or black, or causing dejection, or (used of color) having a dark hue, or marked by difficulty of style or expression, or an unenlightened state. See dark meaning in Hindi, dark definition, translation and meaning of dark in Hindi. Find dark similar words, dark synonyms. Also learn dark opposite words, dark antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of dark. Find the answer of what is the meaning of dark in Hindi. देखें dark का हिन्दी मतलब, dark का मीनिंग, dark का हिन्दी अर्थ, dark का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "dark"
What is dark meaning in Hindi, dark translation in Hindi, dark definition, pronunciations and examples of dark in Hindi. dark का हिन्दी मीनिंग, dark का हिन्दी अर्थ, dark का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more