deliver - Meaning in Hindi
deliver - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of deliver in English
- cause to be born
bear, bear, birth, birth, give birth, have
जन्म देना, प्रसव कराना, बच्चा जनना
- "My wife had twins yesterday!"
- deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
भाषण, व्याख्यान, या...Premium
- "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
- utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.)
- "The students delivered a cry of joy"
- pass down
- "deliver a judgment"
- "render a verdict"
- bring to a destination, make a delivery
- "our local super market delivers"
- throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball
- "The pitcher delivered the ball"
- relinquish possession or control over
cede, give up, surrender
- "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
- to surrender someone or something to another
fork out, fork over, fork up, hand over, render, turn in
- "fork over the money"
- "render the town to the enemy"
- "render up the prisoners"
- "the guard delivered the criminal to the police"
- carry out or perform
- "deliver a blow"
- "deliver an attack"
- "The boxer drove home a solid left"
- hand over to the authorities of another country
- "They extradited the fugitive to his native country so he could be tried there"
- free from harm or evil
- save from sins
redeem, save, save
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips of essay writing for children
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
Hindi - Language vs Dialect
What is another word for deliver ?
Sentences with the word deliver
Words starting with
What is deliver meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase deliver refers to cause to be born, or deliver (a speech, oration, or idea), or utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.), or pass down, or bring to a destination, make a delivery, or throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball. See deliver meaning in Hindi, deliver definition, translation and meaning of deliver in Hindi. Find deliver similar words, deliver synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of deliver. Find the answer of what is the meaning of deliver in Hindi. देखें deliver का हिन्दी मतलब, deliver का मीनिंग, deliver का हिन्दी अर्थ, deliver का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "deliver"
What is deliver meaning in Hindi, deliver translation in Hindi, deliver definition, pronunciations and examples of deliver in Hindi. deliver का हिन्दी मीनिंग, deliver का हिन्दी अर्थ, deliver का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.