derelict - Meaning in Hindi
derelict Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of derelict in English
- in deplorable condition.
bedraggled, broken-down, dilapidated, ramshackle, tatterdemalion, tumble-down
अंगड़-खंगड़, अवदलित, जर्जर, जीर्ण-शीर्ण, जीर्ण, टूटा-फूटा, टूटाफूटा
- "a broken-down fence"
- "a ramshackle old pier"
- "a street of bedraggled tenements"
- "a tumble-down shack"
- failing in what duty requires.
delinquent, neglectful, remiss
- "derelict (or delinquent) in his duty"
- "neglectful of his duties"
- "remiss of you not to pay your bills"
- forsaken by owner or inhabitants.
- "weed-grown yard of an abandoned farmhouse"
- worn and broken down by hard use.
creaky, decrepit, flea-bitten, run-down, woebegone
- "a creaky shack"
- "a decrepit bus...its seats held together with friction tape"
- "a flea-bitten sofa"
- "a run-down neighborhood"
- "a woebegone old shack"
- a ship abandoned on the high seas.
- a person without a home, job, or property.
Synonyms of derelict
More matches for derelict
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
About derelict in Hindi
See derelict meaning in Hindi, derelict definition, translation and meaning of derelict in Hindi. Find derelict similar words, derelict synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of derelict. Find the answer of what is the meaning of derelict in Hindi. देेखें derelict का हिन्दी मतलब, derelict का मीनिंग, derelict का हिन्दी अर्थ, derelict का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "derelict"
What is derelict meaning in Hindi, derelict translation in Hindi, derelict definition, pronunciations and examples of derelict in Hindi. derelict का हिन्दी मीनिंग, derelict का हिन्दी अर्थ, derelict का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.