do - Meaning in Hindi
do - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of do in English
- doctor's degree in osteopathy
DO, DO, Doctor of Osteopathy
- the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
doh, ut, ut, ut
- an uproarious party
bash, bash, brawl
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
act, act, behave
- "Don't behave like a fool"
- "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people"
- "What makes her do this way?"
- "You should act like an adult"
- arrange attractively
arrange, coif, coiffe, coiffure, dress, set, set, set
- "dress my hair for the wedding"
- create or design, often in a certain way
- "Do my room in blue"
- "I did this piece in wood to express my love for the forest"
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- "cause a commotion"
- "cause an accident"
- "make a stir"
- carry out or perform an action
- "John did the painting, the weeding, and he cleaned out the gutters"
- "she did a little dance"
- "the skater executed a triple pirouette"
- travel or traverse (a distance)
- "This car does 150 miles per hour"
- "We did 6 miles on our hike every day"
- carry on or function
- "We could do with a little more help around here"
- engage in
- "do nothing"
- "do research"
- "make an effort"
- "make love, not war"
- "make revolution"
- get (something) done
- "I did my job"
- carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
exercise, practice, practise
- "practice law"
- proceed or get along
come, fare, get along, make out
- "He's come a long way"
- "How are you making out in graduate school?"
- "How is she doing in her new job?"
- be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
answer, serve, suffice
- "A few words would answer"
- "A `B' grade doesn't suffice to get me into medical school"
- "Nothing else will serve"
- "This car suits my purpose well"
- "Will $100 do?"
- spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- "He did six years for embezzlement"
Ad-free experience & much more
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
French words used in English
Words starting with
What is do meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase do refers to doctor's degree in osteopathy, or the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization, or an uproarious party, or behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself, or arrange attractively, or create or design, often in a certain way. See do meaning in Hindi, do definition, translation and meaning of do in Hindi. Find do similar words, do synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of do. Find the answer of what is the meaning of do in Hindi. देखें do का हिन्दी मतलब, do का मीनिंग, do का हिन्दी अर्थ, do का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "do"
What is do meaning in Hindi, do translation in Hindi, do definition, pronunciations and examples of do in Hindi. do का हिन्दी मीनिंग, do का हिन्दी अर्थ, do का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.