dot - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of dot in English
- the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
Department of Transportation, DoT, DoT, DoT, DoT, Transportation, Transportation
- street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
Elvis, Elvis, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, Zen, Zen, acid, back breaker, battery-acid, dose, loony toons, pane, superman, superman, window pane
- the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- a very small circular shape
- "a row of points"
- "draw lines between the dots"
- mark with a dot
- "dot your `i's"
- make a dot or dots
- distribute loosely
disperse, dust, dust, scatter, sprinkle
- "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
- scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- "Hills constellated with lights"
Words starting with
What is dot meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase dot refers to the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966, or street name for lysergic acid diethylamide, or the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code, or a very small circular shape, or mark with a dot, or make a dot or dots. See dot meaning in Hindi, dot definition, translation and meaning of dot in Hindi. Find dot similar words, dot synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of dot. Find the answer of what is the meaning of dot in Hindi. देखें dot का हिन्दी मतलब, dot का मीनिंग, dot का हिन्दी अर्थ, dot का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "dot"
What is dot meaning in Hindi, dot translation in Hindi, dot definition, pronunciations and examples of dot in Hindi. dot का हिन्दी मीनिंग, dot का हिन्दी अर्थ, dot का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more