drab - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of drab in English
- causing dejection
blue, blue, dark, dingy, disconsolate, dismal, drear, dreary, gloomy, grim, grim, sorry
- "a blue day"
- "a dark gloomy day"
- "a disconsolate winter landscape"
- "a week of rainy depressing weather"
- "grim rainy weather"
- "the dark days of the war"
- "the first dismal dispiriting days of November"
- of a light brownish green color
- lacking brightness or color; dull
sober, somber, sombre
- "children in somber brown clothes"
- "drab faded curtains"
- "sober Puritan grey"
- lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise
- "a series of dreary dinner parties"
- "her drab personality"
- "life was drab compared with the more exciting life style overseas"
- a dull greyish to yellowish or light olive brown
Words starting with
What is drab meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase drab refers to causing dejection, or of a light brownish green color, or lacking brightness or color; dull, or lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise, or a dull greyish to yellowish or light olive brown. See drab meaning in Hindi, drab definition, translation and meaning of drab in Hindi. Find drab similar words, drab synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of drab. Find the answer of what is the meaning of drab in Hindi. देखें drab का हिन्दी मतलब, drab का मीनिंग, drab का हिन्दी अर्थ, drab का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "drab"
What is drab meaning in Hindi, drab translation in Hindi, drab definition, pronunciations and examples of drab in Hindi. drab का हिन्दी मीनिंग, drab का हिन्दी अर्थ, drab का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more