draw - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of draw in English
- poker in which a player can discard cards and receive substitutes from the dealer.
- "he played only draw and stud"
- the act of drawing or hauling something.
- "the haul up the hill went very slowly"
- an entertainer who attracts large audiences.
attracter, attraction, attractor, drawing card
- "he was the biggest drawing card they had"
- a gully that is shallower than a ravine.
- the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided.
- "the game ended in a draw"
- "their record was 3 wins, 6 losses and a tie"
- anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random.
- "the luck of the draw"
- "they drew lots for it"
- a playing card or cards dealt or taken from the pack.
- "he got a pair of kings in the draw"
- a golf shot that curves to the left for a right-handed golfer.
hook, hook, hooking
- "he took lessons to cure his hooking"
- (American football) the quarterback moves back as if to pass and then hands the ball to the fullback who is running toward the line of scrimmage.
- direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes.
attract, draw in, pull in, pull
- "Her good looks attract the stares of many men"
- "The ad pulled in many potential customers"
- "The store owner was happy that the ad drew in many new customers"
- "This pianist pulls huge crowds"
- allow a draft.
- "This chimney draws very well"
- take in, also metaphorically.
absorb, imbibe, soak up, sop up, suck up, suck, take in, take up
- "She drew strength from the minister's words"
- "The sponge absorbs water well"
- make a mark or lines on a surface.
delineate, describe, line, line, trace, trace
- "draw a line"
- "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
- earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher.
- "He drew a base on balls"
- engage in drawing.
- "He spent the day drawing in the garden"
- represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface.
- "Draw me a horse"
- "She drew an elephant"
- write a legal document or paper.
- "The deed was drawn in the lawyer's office"
- elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc..
- "The comedian drew a lot of laughter"
- "The President's comments drew sharp criticism from the Republicans"
- take liquid out of a container or well.
- "She drew water from the barrel"
- bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover.
get out, pull out, pull, take out
- "draw a weapon"
- "pull out a gun"
- "The mugger pulled a knife on his victim"
- move or go steadily or gradually.
- "The ship drew near the shore"
- cause to flow.
- "The nurse drew blood"
- cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense.
- "A declining dollar pulled down the export figures for the last quarter"
- get or derive.
- "He drew great benefits from his membership in the association"
- remove (a commodity) from (a supply source).
draw off, take out, withdraw
- "She drew $2,000 from the account"
- "The doctors drew medical supplies from the hospital's emergency bank"
- pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him.
draw and quarter, quarter
- "in the old days, people were drawn and quartered for certain crimes"
- require a specified depth for floating.
- "This boat draws 70 inches"
- make, formulate, or derive in the mind.
- "draw a conclusion"
- "draw parallels"
- "I draw a line here"
- "make an estimate"
- "What do you make of his remarks?"
- cause to localize at one point.
- "Draw blood and pus"
- flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching.
- "draw steel"
- remove the entrails of.
- "draw a chicken"
- steep; pass through a strainer.
- "draw pulp from the fruit"
- reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die.
- "draw wire"
- "The material drew after it was washed in hot water"
- bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition.
- "She was drawn to despair"
- "The President refused to be drawn into delivering an ultimatum"
- "The session was drawn to a close"
- select or take in from a given group or region.
- "The participants in the experiment were drawn from a representative population"
- cause to move by pulling.
- "draw a wagon"
- "pull a sled"
- give a description of.
- "He drew an elaborate plan of attack"
- choose at random.
- "cast lots"
- "draw a card"
- finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc..
- "The teams drew a tie"
- suck in or take (air).
drag, puff, puff
- "draw a deep breath"
- "draw on a cigarette"
- pass over, across, or through.
guide, guide, guide, pass, pass, run
- "He drew her hair through his fingers"
- "He ran his eyes over her body"
- "She ran her fingers along the carved figurine"
- move or pull so as to cover or uncover something.
- "draw the curtains"
- "draw the shades"
- stretch back a bowstring (on an archer's bow).
- "The archers were drawing their bows"
- thread on or as if on a string.
- "string pearls on a string"
- "the child drew glass beads on a string"
- "thread dried cranberries"
Ad-free experience & much more
About draw in Hindi
See draw meaning in Hindi, draw definition, translation and meaning of draw in Hindi. Find draw similar words, draw synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of draw. Find the answer of what is the meaning of draw in Hindi. देेखें draw का हिन्दी मतलब, draw का मीनिंग, draw का हिन्दी अर्थ, draw का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "draw"
What is draw meaning in Hindi, draw translation in Hindi, draw definition, pronunciations and examples of draw in Hindi. draw का हिन्दी मीनिंग, draw का हिन्दी अर्थ, draw का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.