drive - Meaning in Hindi
drive - Meaning in Hindi
- सहज प्रवृत्ति+2
- गाड़ी से छोड़ना+1
- चालन उपस्कर+1
- गाड़ी चलाना+1
- काम वासना(fem)
- गेंद मारना
- मज़बूर करना
- गेंद में हिट लगाना
- गाड़ी में भ्रमण
- गाड़ी का पथ
- रमणीक स्थल से जाने वाला मार्ग
- ऊर्जस्विता कर्मशक्ति
- प्रबल प्रेरणा
- ठोंक देना
- ज़ोर से बहना
- सख्त परिश्रम के लिए बाध्य करना
- सैर करवाना
drive Word Forms & Inflections
drove (verb past tense)
driven (verb past participle)
driving (verb present participle)
drives (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of drive in English
- a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
ड्राइव, राइड, वाहनीय भ्रमण, वाहनीय सैर, सैर
- "he took the family for a drive in his new car"
- the act of applying force to propel something
driving force, thrust
- "after reaching the desired velocity the drive is cut off"
- a physiological state corresponding to a strong need or desire
- the trait of being highly motivated
- "his drive and energy exhausted his co-workers"
- a road leading up to a private house
driveway, private road
- "they parked in the driveway"
- (computer science) a device that writes data onto or reads data from a storage medium
- a mechanism by which force or power is transmitted in a machine
- "a variable speed drive permitted operation through a range of speeds"
- a wide scenic road planted with trees
- "the riverside drive offers many exciting scenic views"
- a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
campaign, cause, crusade, crusade, effort, movement
- "contributed to the war effort"
- "he supported populist campaigns"
- "the movement to end slavery"
- "the team was ready for a drive toward the pennant"
- "they worked in the cause of world peace"
- hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver
- "he sliced his drive out of bounds"
- (sports) a hard straight return (as in tennis or squash)
- the act of driving a herd of animals overland
- have certain properties when driven
- "My new truck drives well"
- "This car rides smoothly"
- to compel or force or urge relentlessly or exert coercive pressure on, or motivate strongly
- "She is driven by her passion"
- work as a driver
- "He drives a bread truck"
- "She drives for the taxi company in Newark"
- strive and make an effort to reach a goal
labor, labor, labour, labour, push, tug
- "She is driving away at her doctoral thesis"
- "She tugged for years to make a decent living"
- "We have to push a little to make the deadline!"
- move by being propelled by a force
- "The car drove around the corner"
- cause someone or something to move by driving
- "She drove me to school every day"
- "We drove the car to the garage"
- urge forward
- "drive the cows into the barn"
- operate or control a vehicle
- "Can you drive this four-wheel truck?"
- "drive a car or bus"
- proceed along in a vehicle
- "We drive the turnpike to work"
- travel or be transported in a vehicle
- "They motored to London for the theater"
- "We drove to the university every morning"
- compel somebody to do something, often against his own will or judgment
- "She finally drove him to change jobs"
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
force, ram, ram, ram
- "He drives me mad"
- "She rammed her mind into focus"
- push, propel, or press with force
- "Drive a nail into the wall"
- cause to move rapidly by striking or throwing with force
- "drive the ball far out into the field"
- cause to move back by force or influence
beat back, force back, push back, repel, repulse
- "beat back the invaders"
- "push back the urge to smoke"
- "repel the enemy"
- strike with a driver, as in teeing off
- "drive a golf ball"
- hit very hard, as by swinging a bat horizontally
- "drive a ball"
- excavate horizontally
- "drive a tunnel"
- cause to function by supplying the force or power for or by controlling
- "steam drives the engines"
- "The amplifier drives the tube"
- "this device drives the disks for the computer"
- (hunting) search for game
- "drive the forest"
- (hunting) chase from cover into more open ground
- "drive the game"
- move into a desired direction of discourse
aim, aim, get
- "What are you driving at?"
Synonyms of drive
- driving force, thrust
- campaign, cause, crusade, effort, movement
- driveway, private road
- aim, get
- beat back, force back, push back, repel, repulse
- force, ram
- labor, labour, push, tug
More matches for drive
|drive shaft||ड्राइव शाफ्ट|
|drive system||ड्राइव सिस्टम|
|driver education||ड्राइवर एजुकेशन|
|drive motor||ड्राइव मोटर|
|driver training||ड्राइवर ट्रेनिंग|
|drive unit||ड्राइव यूनिट|
|drive mechanism||ड्राइव तंत्र|
|drivers license||ड्राइवर लाइसेंस|
|driver license||ड्राइवर लाइसेंस|
Ad-free experience & much more
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Tips for Kannada language beginners
30 most commonly used idioms
Tips to improve your spellings
What is another word for drive ?
Words starting with
What is drive meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase drive refers to a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile), or the act of applying force to propel something, or a physiological state corresponding to a strong need or desire, or the trait of being highly motivated, or a road leading up to a private house, or (computer science) a device that writes data onto or reads data from a storage medium, or have certain properties when driven. See drive meaning in Hindi, drive definition, translation and meaning of drive in Hindi. Find drive similar words, drive synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of drive. Find the answer of what is the meaning of drive in Hindi. देखें drive का हिन्दी मतलब, drive का मीनिंग, drive का हिन्दी अर्थ, drive का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "drive"
What is drive meaning in Hindi, drive translation in Hindi, drive definition, pronunciations and examples of drive in Hindi. drive का हिन्दी मीनिंग, drive का हिन्दी अर्थ, drive का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.