ease - Meaning in Hindi
ease - Meaning in Hindi
ease Word Forms & Inflections
eased (verb past tense)
easing (verb present participle)
eases (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of ease in English
- freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
काम करने से मुक्ति (कार्य या तनाव या जिम्मेदारी)
relaxation, repose, rest, rest
अराम, आराम, चैन, बिसराम, विश्रांति, विश्रान्ति, विश्राम
- "took his repose by the swimming pool"
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
कठिनाई या संघर्ष या प्रय...Premium
easiness, simpleness, simplicity
- "he rose through the ranks with apparent ease"
- "the very easiness of the deed held her back"
- "they put it into containers for ease of transportation"
- freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- "I am never at ease with strangers"
- the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- "getting it off his conscience gave him some ease"
- "he enjoyed his relief from responsibility"
- a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- "a life of luxury and ease"
- "he had all the material comforts of this world"
- lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- "ease the pain in your legs"
- make easier
- "you could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge"
- lessen the intensity of or calm
allay, relieve, still, still
- "still the fears"
- "The news eased my conscience"
- move gently or carefully
- "He eased himself into the chair"
Synonyms of ease
- relaxation, repose, rest
- easiness, simpleness, simplicity
- alleviate, facilitate
- allay, relieve, still
Antonyms of ease
More matches for ease
|easement rights||आसान अधिकार|
|easement area||सुगमता क्षेत्र|
|eased onto||आसान होना|
|easement agreement||सुगमता करार|
|eased around||आस पास|
|ease credit||आसान ऋण|
|ease till||सुगमता तक|
|eased along||आसान होना|
|easement act||सुगमता अधिनियम|
|easement purchase||आसान खरीद|
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips for Kannada language beginners
Types of sentences
Homophones vs Homographs vs Homonyms
30 most commonly used idioms
What is another word for ease ?
Words starting with
What is ease meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase ease refers to freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility), or freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort, or freedom from constraint or embarrassment, or the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress), or a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state, or lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate. See ease meaning in Hindi, ease definition, translation and meaning of ease in Hindi. Find ease similar words, ease synonyms. Also learn ease opposite words, ease antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of ease. Find the answer of what is the meaning of ease in Hindi. देखें ease का हिन्दी मतलब, ease का मीनिंग, ease का हिन्दी अर्थ, ease का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "ease"
What is ease meaning in Hindi, ease translation in Hindi, ease definition, pronunciations and examples of ease in Hindi. ease का हिन्दी मीनिंग, ease का हिन्दी अर्थ, ease का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.