emit - Meaning in Hindi
emit Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of emit in English
- expel (gases or odors).
breathe, pass off
- express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words).
let loose, let out, utter, utter
- "He uttered strange sounds that nobody could understand"
- "She let out a big heavy sigh"
- give off, send forth, or discharge; as of light, heat, or radiation, vapor, etc..
give off, give out
- "The ozone layer blocks some harmful rays which the sun emits"
Synonyms of emit
Antonyms of emit
More matches for emit
Ad-free experience & much more
About emit in Hindi
See emit meaning in Hindi, emit definition, translation and meaning of emit in Hindi. Find emit similar words, emit synonyms. Also learn emit opposite words, emit antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of emit. Find the answer of what is the meaning of emit in Hindi. देेखें emit का हिन्दी मतलब, emit का मीनिंग, emit का हिन्दी अर्थ, emit का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "emit"
What is emit meaning in Hindi, emit translation in Hindi, emit definition, pronunciations and examples of emit in Hindi. emit का हिन्दी मीनिंग, emit का हिन्दी अर्थ, emit का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.