expose - Meaning in Hindi
expose Word Forms & Inflectionsexposes (noun plural)
exposed (verb past tense)
exposing (verb present participle)
exposes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of expose in English
- the exposure of an impostor or a fraud
- "he published an expose of the graft and corruption in city government"
- abandon by leaving out in the open air
- "After Christmas, many pets get abandoned"
- "The infant was exposed by the teenage mother"
- expose while ridiculing; especially of pretentious or false claims and ideas
- "The physicist debunked the psychic's claims"
- make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
break, bring out, disclose, discover, divulge, give away, let on, let out, reveal, uncover, unwrap
- "bring out the truth"
- "he broke the news to her"
- "The actress won't reveal how old she is"
- "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"
- "The newspaper uncovered the President's illegal dealings"
- "unwrap the evidence in the murder case"
- put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
endanger, peril, queer, scupper
- remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body
- "The man exposed himself in the subway"
- "uncover your belly"
- expose or make accessible to some action or influence
- "expose the blanket to sunshine"
- "Expose your students to art"
- expose to light, of photographic film
- reveal to view as by removing a cover
- "The curtain rose to disclose a stunning set"
- to show, make visible or apparent
- "National leaders will have to display the highest skills of statesmanship"
- "The Metropolitan Museum is exhibiting Goya's works this month"
- "Why don't you show your nice legs and wear shorter skirts?"
Synonyms of expose
- break, bring out, disclose, discover, divulge, give away, let on, let out, reveal, uncover, unwrap
- endanger, peril, queer, scupper
- disclose, uncover
- display, exhibit
More matches for expose
Words starting with
What is expose meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase expose refers to the exposure of an impostor or a fraud, or abandon by leaving out in the open air, or expose while ridiculing; especially of pretentious or false claims and ideas, or make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret, or put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position, or remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body. See expose meaning in Hindi, expose definition, translation and meaning of expose in Hindi. Find expose similar words, expose synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of expose. Find the answer of what is the meaning of expose in Hindi. देखें expose का हिन्दी मतलब, expose का मीनिंग, expose का हिन्दी अर्थ, expose का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "expose"
What is expose meaning in Hindi, expose translation in Hindi, expose definition, pronunciations and examples of expose in Hindi. expose का हिन्दी मीनिंग, expose का हिन्दी अर्थ, expose का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.