extend - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of extend in English
- use to the utmost; exert vigorously or to full capacity
- "Don't strain your mind too much"
- "He really extended himself when he climbed Kilimanjaro"
- reach outward in space
poke out, reach out
- "The awning extends several feet over the sidewalk"
- span an interval of distance, space or time
continue, continue, cover
- "My land extends over the hills on the horizon"
- "The Archipelago continues for another 500 miles"
- "The period covered the turn of the century"
- "The war extended over five years"
- "This farm covers some 200 acres"
- stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
go, go, lead, lead, pass, pass, run
- "His knowledge doesn't go very far"
- "My memory extends back to my fourth year of life"
- "Service runs all the way to Cranbury"
- "The facts extend beyond a consideration of her personal assets"
- make available; provide
- "extend a loan"
- "The bank offers a good deal on new mortgages"
- offer verbally
- "extend my greetings"
- "He offered his sympathy"
- extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
stretch out, stretch, stretch, unfold
- "extend the TV antenna"
- "stretch out that piece of cloth"
- "Unfold the newspaper"
- cause to move at full gallop
- "Did you gallop the horse just now?"
- open or straighten out; unbend
- "Can we extend the legs of this dining table?"
- extend one's limbs or muscles, or the entire body
- "Extend your right arm above your head"
- "Stretch your legs!"
- expand the influence of
- "The King extended his rule to the Eastern part of the continent"
- extend in scope or range or area
- "broaden your horizon"
- "Extend your backyard"
- "The law was extended to all citizens"
- "widen the range of applications"
- prolong the time allowed for payment of
- "extend the loan"
- lengthen in time; cause to be or last longer
draw out, prolong, protract
- "She extended her visit by another day"
- "The meeting was drawn out until midnight"
- "We prolonged our stay"
- continue or extend
- "The civil war carried into the neighboring province"
- "The disease extended into the remote mountain provinces"
- increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance
- "extend the casserole with a little rice"
- "stretch the soup by adding some more cream"
- thrust or extend out
exsert, hold out, put out, stretch forth, stretch out
- "extend a hand"
- "He held out his hand"
- "point a finger"
- "the bee exserted its sting"
Words starting with
What is extend meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase extend refers to use to the utmost; exert vigorously or to full capacity, or reach outward in space, or span an interval of distance, space or time, or stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point, or make available; provide, or offer verbally. See extend meaning in Hindi, extend definition, translation and meaning of extend in Hindi. Find extend similar words, extend synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of extend. Find the answer of what is the meaning of extend in Hindi. देखें extend का हिन्दी मतलब, extend का मीनिंग, extend का हिन्दी अर्थ, extend का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "extend"
What is extend meaning in Hindi, extend translation in Hindi, extend definition, pronunciations and examples of extend in Hindi. extend का हिन्दी मीनिंग, extend का हिन्दी अर्थ, extend का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more