fail - Meaning in Hindi
- अनुत्तीर्ण होना
- असफल होना
- अभाव होना
- अपर्याप्त होना
- दिवाला निकलना
- छोड़ देना
- कम होना
- निराश करना
- नष्ट होना
- भुला देना
- विफल होना
- खराब होना
- चूक जाना
- दिवालिया करना
- नाकाम होना
- अनुत्तीर्ण होना
- दिवालिया हो जाना
- काम बंद कर देना
- हताश करना
- साथ छोड़ना
- बन्ध होना
- काम ना करना
- काम नहीं करना
- विनष्ट होना
- की कमी होना
- कमी होना
- दिवालिया होना
- अनुत्तीर्ण करना
- किसी को निराश करना
fail Word Forms & Inflections
failed (verb past tense)
failing (verb present participle)
fails (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of fail in English
- get worse.
- "Her health is declining"
- stop operating or functioning.
break down, break, conk out, die, die, give out, give way, go bad, go, go
- "her eyesight went after the accident"
- "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"
- "The car died on the road"
- "The coffee maker broke"
- "The engine failed on the way to town"
- "The engine finally went"
- prove insufficient.
give out, run out
- "The water supply for the town failed after a long drought"
- disappoint, prove undependable to; abandon, forsake.
- "His children failed him in the crisis"
- "His sense of smell failed him this time"
- "His strength finally failed him"
- become bankrupt or insolvent; fail financially and close.
- "A number of banks failed that year"
- "The toy company went bankrupt after the competition hired cheap Mexican labor"
- fall short in what is expected.
- "She failed in her obligations as a good daughter-in-law"
- "We must not fail his obligation to the victims of the Holocaust"
- fail to get a passing grade.
bomb, flunk, flush it
- "Did I fail the test?"
- "She studied hard but failed nevertheless"
- judge unacceptable.
- "The teacher failed six students"
- be unsuccessful.
go wrong, miscarry
- "The attempt to rescue the hostages failed miserably"
- "Where do today's public schools fail?"
- fail to do something; leave something undone.
- "She failed to notice that her child was no longer in his crib"
- "The secretary failed to call the customer and the company lost the account"
- be unable.
- "I fail to understand your motives"
Synonyms of fail
Antonyms of fail
More matches for fail
|failure modes||विफलता मोड|
|failing health||खराब सेहत|
|failure mechanisms||विफलता तंत्र|
|failed attempt||असफल प्रयास|
|failure occurred||विफलता हुई|
|failed states||असफल राज्य|
|failing heart||असफल दिल|
Ad-free experience & much more
About fail in Hindi
See fail meaning in Hindi, fail definition, translation and meaning of fail in Hindi. Find fail similar words, fail synonyms. Also learn fail opposite words, fail antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of fail. Find the answer of what is the meaning of fail in Hindi. देेखें fail का हिन्दी मतलब, fail का मीनिंग, fail का हिन्दी अर्थ, fail का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "fail"
What is fail meaning in Hindi, fail translation in Hindi, fail definition, pronunciations and examples of fail in Hindi. fail का हिन्दी मीनिंग, fail का हिन्दी अर्थ, fail का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.