faithful - Meaning in Hindi
faithful Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of faithful in English
- marked by fidelity to an original.
अमल्लक, अविकल, अव्यावृत, जैसे का तैसा, ज्यों का त्यों, ज्यों-का-त्यों, सच्चा, हू-ब-हू, हूबहू
- "a close translation"
- "a faithful copy of the portrait"
- "a faithful rendering of the observed facts"
- steadfast in affection or allegiance.
- "faithful employees"
- "we do not doubt that England has a faithful patriot in the Lord Chancellor"
- "years of faithful service"
- not having sexual relations with anyone except your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend.
- "he remained faithful to his wife"
- a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church.
- any loyal and steadfast following.
Synonyms of faithful
Antonyms of faithful
More matches for faithful
Ad-free experience & much more
About faithful in Hindi
See faithful meaning in Hindi, faithful definition, translation and meaning of faithful in Hindi. Find faithful similar words, faithful synonyms. Also learn faithful opposite words, faithful antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of faithful. Find the answer of what is the meaning of faithful in Hindi. देेखें faithful का हिन्दी मतलब, faithful का मीनिंग, faithful का हिन्दी अर्थ, faithful का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "faithful"
What is faithful meaning in Hindi, faithful translation in Hindi, faithful definition, pronunciations and examples of faithful in Hindi. faithful का हिन्दी मीनिंग, faithful का हिन्दी अर्थ, faithful का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.