fanciful - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of fanciful in English
- indulging in or influenced by fancy.
- "a fanciful mind"
- "all the notional vagaries of childhood"
- having a curiously intricate quality.
- "a fanciful pattern with intertwined vines and flowers"
- not based on fact; existing only in the imagination.
- "a small child's imaginary friends"
- "the falsehood about some fanciful secret treaties"
- "to create a notional world for oneself"
Synonyms of fanciful
More matches for fanciful
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
About fanciful in Hindi
See fanciful meaning in Hindi, fanciful definition, translation and meaning of fanciful in Hindi. Find fanciful similar words, fanciful synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of fanciful. Find the answer of what is the meaning of fanciful in Hindi. देेखें fanciful का हिन्दी मतलब, fanciful का मीनिंग, fanciful का हिन्दी अर्थ, fanciful का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "fanciful"
What is fanciful meaning in Hindi, fanciful translation in Hindi, fanciful definition, pronunciations and examples of fanciful in Hindi. fanciful का हिन्दी मीनिंग, fanciful का हिन्दी अर्थ, fanciful का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.