feeling - Meaning in Hindi
feeling Word Forms & Inflectionsfeeling (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of feeling in English
- the experiencing of affective and emotional states
- "he had terrible feelings of guilt"
- "I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
- "she had a feeling of euphoria"
- an intuitive understanding of something
- "he had a great feeling for music"
- a physical sensation that you experience
- "he had a queasy feeling"
- "he lost all feeling in his arm"
- "I had a strange feeling in my leg"
- the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
tactile sensation, tactual sensation, touch sensation, touch
- "she likes the touch of silk on her skin"
- "the surface had a greasy feeling"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
belief, belief, impression, notion, opinion
- "his impression of her was favorable"
- "I had a feeling that she was lying"
- "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"
- "what are your feelings about the crisis?"
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
feel, feel, feel, flavor, flavour, look, smell, spirit, spirit, tone
- "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"
- "it had the smell of treason"
- "the feel of the city excited him"
Synonyms of feeling
- intuitive feeling
- tactile sensation, tactual sensation, touch, touch sensation
- belief, impression, notion, opinion
- feel, flavor, flavour, look, smell, spirit, tone
Feelings are subjective self-contained phenomenal experiences. According to the APA Dictionary of Psychology, a feeling is "a self-contained phenomenal experience"; and feelings are "subjective, evaluative, and independent of the sensations, thoughts, or images evoking them". The term feeling is closely related to, but not the same as, emotion. Feeling may for instance refer to the conscious subjective experience of emotions. The study of subjective experiences is called phenomenology. Psychotherapy generally involves a therapist helping a client understand, articulate, and learn to effectively regulate the client's own feelings, and ultimately to take responsibility for the client's experience of the world. Feelings are sometimes held to be characteristic of embodied consciousness.
अनुभूति (Feeling) किसी एहसास को कहते हैं। यह शारीरिक रूप से स्पर्श, दृष्टि, सुनने या गन्ध सूंघने से हो सकती है या फिर विचारों से पैदा होने वाली भावनाओं से उत्पन्न हो सकती है। संस्कृत मैं 'अनुभूति', 'अनुभव' का समानार्थी है। इसका अभिप्राय है साक्षात, प्रत्यक्ष ज्ञान या निरीक्षण और प्रयोग से प्राप्त ज्ञान हिंदी में छायावाद काल नया सब नया अर्थ में प्रयुक्त होकर समीक्षात्मक प्रतिमान के रूप में स्थापित हुआ। छायावाद की वैयक्तिकता का सीधा संबंध अनुभूति से है। अनुभूति में जो सुख-दुखात्म बोध होता है वह तीखा और बहुत कुछ निजी होता है। भाव से यह भिन्न है। इस शब्द को शास्त्रीय गरिमा से मंडित करने का श्रेय आचार्य रामचंद्र शुक्ल को है।Also see "Feeling" on Wikipedia
More matches for feeling
Words starting with
What is feeling meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase feeling refers to the experiencing of affective and emotional states, or an intuitive understanding of something, or a physical sensation that you experience, or the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin, or a vague idea in which some confidence is placed, or the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people. See feeling meaning in Hindi, feeling definition, translation and meaning of feeling in Hindi. Find feeling similar words, feeling synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of feeling. Find the answer of what is the meaning of feeling in Hindi. देखें feeling का हिन्दी मतलब, feeling का मीनिंग, feeling का हिन्दी अर्थ, feeling का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "feeling"
What is feeling meaning in Hindi, feeling translation in Hindi, feeling definition, pronunciations and examples of feeling in Hindi. feeling का हिन्दी मीनिंग, feeling का हिन्दी अर्थ, feeling का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.