fire - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of fire in English
- a fireplace in which a relatively small fire is burning
- "they sat by the fire and talked"
- intense adverse criticism
अत्यंत कड़ी ...Premium
attack, attack, blast, blast, flack, flak
- "Clinton directed his fire at the Republican Party"
- "don't give me any flak"
- "the government has come under attack"
- the event of something burning (often destructive)
- "they lost everything in the fire"
- a severe trial
- "he went through fire and damnation"
- feelings of great warmth and intensity
ardor, ardour, fervency, fervidness, fervor, fervour
- "he spoke with great ardor"
- the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
- "fire was one of our ancestors' first discoveries"
- fuel that is burning and is used as a means for cooking
- "barbecue over an open fire"
- "put the kettle on the fire"
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy
- "hold your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes"
- "they retreated in the face of withering enemy fire"
- terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
can, can, can, dismiss, displace, force out, give notice, give the axe, give the sack, sack, sack, send away, terminate
- "The boss fired his secretary today"
- "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
- provide with fuel
- "Oil fires the furnace"
- drive out or away by or as if by fire
- "Surrender fires the cold skepticism"
- "The soldiers were fired"
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
arouse, elicit, enkindle, evoke, kindle, provoke, raise
- "arouse pity"
- "evoke sympathy"
- "raise a smile"
- generate an electrical impulse
- "the neurons fired fast"
- start firing a weapon
- go off or discharge
discharge, go off
- "The gun fired"
- cause to go off
- "fire a bullet"
- "fire a gun"
- become ignited
- "The furnace wouldn't fire"
- start or maintain a fire in
ignite, light, light
- "fire the furnace"
- destroy by fire
burn down, burn, burn
- "They burned the house and his diaries"
- bake in a kiln so as to harden
- "fire pottery"
Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products. At a certain point in the combustion reaction, called the ignition point, flames are produced. The flame is the visible portion of the fire. Flames consist primarily of carbon dioxide, water vapor, oxygen and nitrogen. If hot enough, the gases may become ionized to produce plasma. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
आग दहनशील पदार्थों का तीव्र ऑक्सीकरण है, जिससे उष्मा, प्रकाश और अन्य अनेक रासायनिक प्रतिकारक उत्पाद जैसे कार्बन डाइऑक्साइड और जल. उत्पन्न होते हैं। ऑक्सीकरण से उत्पन्न गैस आयनीकृत होकर प्लाज्मा. पैदा करते हैं। दहनशील पदार्थ में सन्निहित अशुद्धि के कारण ज्वाला के रंग और आग की तीव्रता में अंतर हो सकता है। सामान्य रूप में आग दाह पैदा करता है जिसमें भौतिक रूप से पदार्थों को क्षतिग्रस्त करने की क्षमता है।Also see "Fire" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
Words starting with
What is fire meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase fire refers to a fireplace in which a relatively small fire is burning, or intense adverse criticism, or the event of something burning (often destructive), or a severe trial, or feelings of great warmth and intensity, or the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke, or terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position. See fire meaning in Hindi, fire definition, translation and meaning of fire in Hindi. Find fire similar words, fire synonyms. Also learn fire opposite words, fire antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of fire. Find the answer of what is the meaning of fire in Hindi. देखें fire का हिन्दी मतलब, fire का मीनिंग, fire का हिन्दी अर्थ, fire का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "fire"
What is fire meaning in Hindi, fire translation in Hindi, fire definition, pronunciations and examples of fire in Hindi. fire का हिन्दी मीनिंग, fire का हिन्दी अर्थ, fire का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.