firm - Meaning in Hindi
firm - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of firm in English
- strong and sure
कड़ा, दृढ़, पक्का, पुख़्ता, मजबूत, मज़बूत, मज़बूत, सुदृढ़
- "a firm grasp"
- "gave a strong pull on the rope"
- unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
fast, fast, fast, loyal, truehearted
- "a firm ally"
- "fast friends"
- "loyal supporters"
- "the true-hearted soldier...of Tippecanoe"
- securely fixed in place
fast, fast, fast, immobile
- "the post was still firm after being hit by the car"
- not soft or yielding to pressure
- "a firm mattress"
- "solid ground"
- "the snow was firm underfoot"
- possessing the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue
- "firm muscles"
- marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable
steadfast, steady, steady, stiff, unbendable, unfaltering, unshakable, unwavering
- "a firm mouth"
- "a man of unbendable perseverence"
- "firm convictions"
- "steadfast resolve"
- "unwavering loyalty"
- securely established
- "holds a firm position as the country's leading poet"
- not subject to revision or change
- "a firm contract"
- "a firm offer"
- not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
steady, steady, unfluctuating
- "stocks are still firm"
- (of especially a person's physical features) not shaking or trembling
- "a firm step"
- "his voice was firm and confident"
- with resolute determination
firmly, steadfastly, unwaveringly
- "we firmly believed it"
- "you must stand firm"
- the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
business firm, house, house
- "he worked for a brokerage house"
- make taut or tauter
- "tauten a rope"
- become taut or tauter
- "the rope tautened"
- "Your muscles will firm when you exercise regularly"
Ad-free experience & much more
Ten most beautiful words in English
Tips to improve your spellings
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
Tips for Kannada language beginners
What is another word for firm ?
Words starting with
What is firm meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase firm refers to strong and sure, or unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause, or securely fixed in place, or not soft or yielding to pressure, or possessing the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue, or marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable, or with resolute determination, or the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments, or make taut or tauter. See firm meaning in Hindi, firm definition, translation and meaning of firm in Hindi. Find firm similar words, firm synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of firm. Find the answer of what is the meaning of firm in Hindi. देखें firm का हिन्दी मतलब, firm का मीनिंग, firm का हिन्दी अर्थ, firm का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "firm"
What is firm meaning in Hindi, firm translation in Hindi, firm definition, pronunciations and examples of firm in Hindi. firm का हिन्दी मीनिंग, firm का हिन्दी अर्थ, firm का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.