fit - Meaning in Hindi
- समुचित बनाना+2
- उपयुक्त बनाना+2
- योग्य होना+1
- अनुरूप होना+1
- शोभा देना+1
- काम के उपयुक्त बनाना+1
- ठीक करना
- प्रस्तुत करना
- ठीक होना
- अनुकूल होना
- बैठ जाना
- योग्य बनाना
- उपयुक्त होना
- तन्दुरुस्त बनाना
- स्वस्थ बनाना
- दौरा पड़ना
- अनुरूप करना
- संगत होना
- पूरी तरह समई होना
- के लिये उपयुक्त होना
- के लिये ठीक होना
- नियोजन करना
- सही बैठना
- लायक होना
- समुचित बनाना+2
fit Word Forms & Inflections
fittest (adjective superlative)
fits (noun plural)
fit, fitted (verb past tense)
fitting (verb present participle)
fits (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of fit in English
- physically and mentally sound or healthy
अनपंग, पूर्णकाय, सर्वांग
- "felt relaxed and fit after their holiday"
- "keeps fit with diet and exercise"
- meeting adequate standards for a purpose
- "a fit subject for discussion"
- "do as you see fit to"
- "fit for duty"
- "it is fit and proper that you be there"
- "water fit to drink"
- (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed
primed, set, set, set
- "fit to drop"
- "in no fit state to continue"
- "laughing fit to burst"
- "primed for a fight"
- "she was fit to scream"
- "we are set to go at any time"
- a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- "a burst of applause"
- "a fit of housecleaning"
- the manner in which something fits
- "I admired the fit of her coat"
- a sudden uncontrollable attack
- "a fit of coughing"
- "a paroxysm of giggling"
- "convulsions of laughter"
- a display of bad temper
conniption, scene, tantrum, tantrum
- "he had a fit"
- "he made a scene"
- "she threw a tantrum"
- insert or adjust several objects or people
- "Can you fit the toy into the box?"
- "This man can't fit himself into our work environment"
- make fit
- "fit a dress"
- "He fitted other pieces of paper to his cut-out"
- make correspond or harmonize
- "Match my sweater"
- fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
conform to, fill, fill, fulfil, fulfill, meet, satisfy
- "does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?"
- "meet a need"
- "This job doesn't match my dreams"
- provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
equip, fit out, outfit
- "The expedition was equipped with proper clothing, food, and other necessities"
- be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics
agree, check, correspond, gibe, gibe, jibe, match, tally, tally
- "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"
- "The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
- "The two stories don't agree in many details"
- be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired
- "This piece won't fit into the puzzle"
- be agreeable or acceptable to
- "This suits my needs"
- conform to some shape or size
- "How does this shirt fit?"
Synonyms of fit
- convulsion, paroxysm
- conniption, scene, tantrum
- conform to, fill, fulfil, fulfill, meet, satisfy
- equip, fit out, outfit
- agree, check, correspond, gibe, jibe, match, tally
- accommodate, suit
- primed, set
Antonyms of fit
More matches for fit
Words starting with
What is fit meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase fit refers to physically and mentally sound or healthy, or meeting adequate standards for a purpose, or (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed, or a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason), or the manner in which something fits, or a sudden uncontrollable attack, or insert or adjust several objects or people. See fit meaning in Hindi, fit definition, translation and meaning of fit in Hindi. Find fit similar words, fit synonyms. Also learn fit opposite words, fit antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of fit. Find the answer of what is the meaning of fit in Hindi. देखें fit का हिन्दी मतलब, fit का मीनिंग, fit का हिन्दी अर्थ, fit का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "fit"
What is fit meaning in Hindi, fit translation in Hindi, fit definition, pronunciations and examples of fit in Hindi. fit का हिन्दी मीनिंग, fit का हिन्दी अर्थ, fit का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more