flare - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of flare in English
- (baseball) a fly ball hit a short distance into the outfield
- a short forward pass to a back who is running toward the sidelines
- "he threw a flare to the fullback who was tackled for a loss"
- a device that produces a bright light for warning or illumination or identification
- a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
- a sudden outburst of emotion
- "she could not control her flare of rage"
- "she felt a flare of delight"
- am unwanted reflection in an optical system (or the fogging of an image that is caused by such a reflection)
- a sudden eruption of intense high-energy radiation from the sun's surface; associated with sunspots and radio interference
- a sudden burst of flame
- a shape that spreads outward
- "the skirt had a wide flare"
- a sudden recurrence or worsening of symptoms
- "a colitis flare"
- "infection can cause a lupus flare"
- reddening of the skin spreading outward from a focus of infection or irritation
- become flared and widen, usually at one end
- "The bellbottom pants flare out"
- erupt or intensify suddenly
break open, burst out, erupt, flare up, irrupt
- "Tempers flared at the meeting"
- "The crowd irrupted into a burst of patriotism"
- "Unrest erupted in the country"
- burn brightly
blaze up, burn up, flame up
- "Every star seemed to flare with new intensity"
- shine with a sudden light
- "The night sky flared with the massive bombardment"
A flare, also sometimes called a fusée, fusee, or bengala, bengalo in several European countries, is a type of pyrotechnic that produces a bright light or intense heat without an explosion. Flares are used for distress signaling, illumination, or defensive countermeasures in civilian and military applications. Flares may be ground pyrotechnics, projectile pyrotechnics, or parachute-suspended to provide maximum illumination time over a large area. Projectile pyrotechnics may be dropped from aircraft, fired from rocket or artillery, or deployed by flare guns or handheld percussive tubes.Also see "Flare" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is flare meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase flare refers to (baseball) a fly ball hit a short distance into the outfield, or a short forward pass to a back who is running toward the sidelines, or a device that produces a bright light for warning or illumination or identification, or a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate, or a sudden outburst of emotion, or am unwanted reflection in an optical system (or the fogging of an image that is caused by such a reflection), or become flared and widen, usually at one end. See flare meaning in Hindi, flare definition, translation and meaning of flare in Hindi. Find flare similar words, flare synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of flare. Find the answer of what is the meaning of flare in Hindi. देखें flare का हिन्दी मतलब, flare का मीनिंग, flare का हिन्दी अर्थ, flare का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "flare"
What is flare meaning in Hindi, flare translation in Hindi, flare definition, pronunciations and examples of flare in Hindi. flare का हिन्दी मीनिंग, flare का हिन्दी अर्थ, flare का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more