flattest - Meaning in Hindi
flattest - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of flattest in English
- not reflecting light; not glossy
mat, mat, mat, matt, matt, matte, matted
- "a photograph with a matte finish"
- "flat wall paint"
- (of a musical note) lowered in pitch by one chromatic semitone
- "B flat"
- sounded or spoken in a tone unvarying in pitch
monotone, monotonic, monotonous
- "the owl's faint monotonous hooting"
- stretched out and lying at full length along the ground
- "found himself lying flat on the floor"
- horizontally level
- "a flat roof"
- lacking contrast or shading between tones
- having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- "a flat desk"
- "a plane surface"
- "acres of level farmland"
- "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
- lacking the expected range or depth; not designed to give an illusion or depth
- "a film with two-dimensional characters"
- "a flat two-dimensional painting"
- having a relatively broad surface in relation to depth or thickness
- "flat computer monitors"
- commercially inactive
- "a flat market"
- "flat sales for the month"
- "prices remained flat"
- not modified or restricted by reservations
categoric, categorical, unconditional
- "a categorical denial"
- "a flat refusal"
- having lost effervescence
- "a flat cola"
- "flat beer"
- lacking stimulating characteristics; uninteresting
- "a bland little drama"
- "a flat joke"
- lacking taste or flavor or tang
bland, bland, flavorless, flavourless, insipid, savorless, savourless, vapid
- "a bland diet"
- "flavorless supermarket tomatoes"
- "insipid hospital food"
- "vapid beer"
- "vapid tea"
- flattened laterally along the whole length (e.g., certain leafstalks or flatfishes)
- with flat sails
- "sail flat against the wind"
- in a forthright manner; candidly or frankly
- "came out flat for less work and more pay"
- "he didn't answer directly"
- "told me straight out"
- a level tract of land
- "the salt flats of Utah"
- a musical notation indicating one half step lower than the note named
- freight car without permanent sides or roof
- a shallow box in which seedlings are started
- a deflated pneumatic tire
- scenery consisting of a wooden frame covered with painted canvas; part of a stage setting
- a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
Ad-free experience & much more
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
Using simple present tense
Tips to practice grammar effectively
What is another word for flattest ?
Sentences with the word flattest
Words that rhyme with flattest
Words starting with
What is flattest meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase flattest refers to not reflecting light; not glossy, or (of a musical note) lowered in pitch by one chromatic semitone, or sounded or spoken in a tone unvarying in pitch, or stretched out and lying at full length along the ground, or horizontally level, or lacking contrast or shading between tones, or with flat sails, or a level tract of land. See flattest meaning in Hindi, flattest definition, translation and meaning of flattest in Hindi. Find flattest similar words, flattest synonyms. Also learn flattest opposite words, flattest antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of flattest. Find the answer of what is the meaning of flattest in Hindi. देखें flattest का हिन्दी मतलब, flattest का मीनिंग, flattest का हिन्दी अर्थ, flattest का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "flattest"
What is flattest meaning in Hindi, flattest translation in Hindi, flattest definition, pronunciations and examples of flattest in Hindi. flattest का हिन्दी मीनिंग, flattest का हिन्दी अर्थ, flattest का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.