flush - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of flush in English
- having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
affluent, loaded, moneyed, substantial, wealthy, wealthy
- "a speculator flush with cash"
- "a substantial family"
- "an affluent banker"
- "moneyed aristocrats"
- "not merely rich but loaded"
- "wealthy corporations"
- of a surface exactly even with an adjoining one, forming the same plane
- "a door flush with the wall"
- "the bottom of the window is flush with the floor"
- in the same plane
- "set it flush with the top of the table"
- squarely or solidly
- "hit him flush in the face"
- a sudden rapid flow (as of water)
- "he heard the flush of a toilet"
- "she attacked him with an outpouring of words"
- "there was a little gush of blood"
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
bloom, bloom, blossom, blossom, efflorescence, flower, flower, heyday, peak, prime
- sudden brief sensation of heat (associated with menopause and some mental disorders)
- a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
bloom, bloom, blush, rosiness
- a poker hand with all 5 cards in the same suit
- the swift release of a store of affective force
bang, bang, boot, boot, boot, charge, kick, rush, rush, thrill
- "he does it for kicks"
- "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"
- "they got a great bang out of it"
- "what a boot!"
- sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
- turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
blush, crimson, redden
- "The girl blushed when a young man whistled as she walked by"
- cause to flow or flood with or as if with water
- "flush the meadows"
- flow freely
- "The garbage flushed down the river"
- irrigate with water from a sluice
- "sluice the earth"
- rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- "flush the wound with antibiotics"
- "purge the old gas tank"
- make level or straight
even out, even, even, level
- "level the ground"
- glow or cause to glow with warm color or light
- "the sky flushed with rosy splendor"
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is flush meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase flush refers to having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value, or of a surface exactly even with an adjoining one, forming the same plane, or in the same plane, or squarely or solidly, or a sudden rapid flow (as of water), or the period of greatest prosperity or productivity, or turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame. See flush meaning in Hindi, flush definition, translation and meaning of flush in Hindi. Find flush similar words, flush synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of flush. Find the answer of what is the meaning of flush in Hindi. देखें flush का हिन्दी मतलब, flush का मीनिंग, flush का हिन्दी अर्थ, flush का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "flush"
What is flush meaning in Hindi, flush translation in Hindi, flush definition, pronunciations and examples of flush in Hindi. flush का हिन्दी मीनिंग, flush का हिन्दी अर्थ, flush का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.