force - Meaning in Hindi
force Word Forms & Inflections
forced (verb past tense)
forcing (verb present participle)
forces (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of force in English
- an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
ताक़त, प्रचण्डता, बल, शक्ति, हिंसा
- "he may accomplish by craft in the long run what he cannot do by force and violence in the short one"
- (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity
- "force equals mass times acceleration"
- one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
power, power, power
- "may the force be with you"
- "the forces of evil"
- "the mysterious presence of an evil power"
- group of people willing to obey orders
- "a public force is necessary to give security to the rights of citizens"
- a group of people having the power of effective action
- "he joined forces with a band of adventurers"
- a unit that is part of some military service
military force, military group, military unit
- "he sent Caesar a force of six thousand men"
- a powerful effect or influence
- "the force of his eloquence easily persuaded them"
- physical energy or intensity
- "a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man"
- "he hit with all the force he could muster"
- "it was destroyed by the strength of the gale"
- (of a law) having legal validity
- "the law is still in effect"
- a putout of a base runner who is required to run; the putout is accomplished by holding the ball while touching the base to which the runner must advance before the runner reaches that base
force out, force play, force-out
- "the shortstop got the runner at second on a force"
- impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- "She forced her diet fads on him"
- do forcibly; exert force
- "Don't force it!"
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
drive, ram, ram, ram
- "He drives me mad"
- "She rammed her mind into focus"
- squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- "I squeezed myself into the corner"
- take by force
- "Storm the fort"
- urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
- move with force
- "He pushed the table into a corner"
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
coerce, hale, hale, pressure, squeeze
- "He squeezed her for information"
- "She forced him to take a job in the city"
Synonyms of force
- force out, force play, force-out
- forcefulness, strength
- military force, military group, military unit
- drive, ram
- squeeze, wedge
- coerce, hale, pressure, squeeze
In physics, a force is an influence that can change the motion of an object. A force can cause an object with mass to change its velocity, i.e., to accelerate. Force can also be described intuitively as a push or a pull. A force has both magnitude and direction, making it a vector quantity. It is measured in the SI unit of newton (N). Force is represented by the symbol F.Also see "Force" on Wikipedia
More matches for force
|force base||बल आधार|
|force participation||बल भागीदारी|
|forced labor||जबरन मजदूरी|
|force upon||जबरदस्ती करना|
|forced labour||जबरन मजदूरी|
|force structure||बल संरचना|
|force exerted||बल प्रयोग|
|force field||बल क्षेत्र|
|force survey||फोर्स सर्वे|
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is force meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase force refers to an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists), or (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity, or one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority, or group of people willing to obey orders, or a group of people having the power of effective action, or a unit that is part of some military service, or impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably. See force meaning in Hindi, force definition, translation and meaning of force in Hindi. Find force similar words, force synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of force. Find the answer of what is the meaning of force in Hindi. देखें force का हिन्दी मतलब, force का मीनिंग, force का हिन्दी अर्थ, force का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "force"
What is force meaning in Hindi, force translation in Hindi, force definition, pronunciations and examples of force in Hindi. force का हिन्दी मीनिंग, force का हिन्दी अर्थ, force का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.