forms - Meaning in Hindi
form - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of form in English
- a mold for setting concrete
- "they built elaborate forms for pouring the foundation"
- (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary
- "the reaction occurs in the liquid phase of the system"
- a body of students who are taught together
class, class, course, grade
- "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups
strain, strain, var., variant
- "a new strain of microorganisms"
- an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse
- "he first sketches the plot in outline form"
- "the essay was in the form of a dialogue"
- a printed document with spaces in which to write
- "he filled out his tax form"
- the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something
descriptor, signifier, word form
- "the inflected forms of a word can be represented by a stem and a list of inflections to be attached"
- a perceptual structure
pattern, shape, shape, shape
- "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
kind, kind, sort, variety
- "sculpture is a form of art"
- "what kinds of desserts are there?"
- alternative names for the body of a human being
anatomy, bod, bod, build, chassis, figure, flesh, frame, frame, human body, material body, physical body, physique, shape, shape, shape, soma, soma
- "he has a strong physique"
- "Leonardo studied the human body"
- "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
- an ability to perform well
- "he was at the top of his form"
- "the team was off form last night"
- any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline)
configuration, conformation, contour, shape, shape, shape
- "he could barely make out their shapes"
- a particular mode in which something is manifested
- "his resentment took the form of extreme hostility"
- the visual appearance of something or someone
cast, shape, shape, shape
- "the delicate cast of his features"
- a life-size dummy used to display clothes
manakin, manikin, mannequin, mannikin
- the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance
shape, shape, shape
- "geometry is the mathematical science of shape"
- give shape or form to
shape, shape, shape
- "form the young child's character"
- "shape the dough"
- assume a form or shape
- "the water formed little beads"
- make something, usually for a specific function
forge, mold, mould, shape, shape, shape, work, work
- "Form cylinders from the dough"
- "shape a figure"
- "She molded the rice balls carefully"
- "Work the metal into a sword"
- establish or impress firmly in the mind
- "We imprint our ideas onto our children"
- create (as an entity)
- "social groups form everywhere"
- "They formed a company"
- to compose or represent
- "The branches made a roof"
- "This makes a fine introduction"
- "This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- develop into a distinctive entity
spring, spring, take form, take shape
- "our plans began to take shape"
Ad-free experience & much more
Types of nouns
Direct and Indirect speech
Confusing words in English
What is another word for forms ?
Words starting with
What is forms meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase forms refers to a mold for setting concrete, or (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary, or a body of students who are taught together, or (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups, or an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse, or a printed document with spaces in which to write, or give shape or form to. See forms meaning in Hindi, forms definition, translation and meaning of forms in Hindi. Find forms similar words, forms synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of forms. Find the answer of what is the meaning of forms in Hindi. देखें forms का हिन्दी मतलब, forms का मीनिंग, forms का हिन्दी अर्थ, forms का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "forms"
What is forms meaning in Hindi, forms translation in Hindi, forms definition, pronunciations and examples of forms in Hindi. forms का हिन्दी मीनिंग, forms का हिन्दी अर्थ, forms का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.