foul - Meaning in Hindi
foul - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of foul in English
- especially of a ship's lines etc
- "a foul anchor"
- "with its sails afoul"
- disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
- "a foul pond"
- "a nasty pigsty of a room"
- "as filthy as a pigsty"
- characterized by obscenity
cruddy, filthy, nasty, smutty
- "foul language"
- "had a filthy mouth"
- "smutty jokes"
- (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
- violating accepted standards or rules
cheating, dirty, unsporting, unsportsmanlike
- "a dirty fighter"
- "a nasty unsporting serve"
- "fined for unsportsmanlike behavior"
- "used foul means to gain power"
- offensively malodorous
fetid, foetid, foul-smelling, funky, ill-scented, noisome, smelly, stinking
- "a foul odor"
- "the kitchen smelled really funky"
- (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- "foul (or dirty) copy"
- highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
disgustful, disgusting, distasteful, loathly, loathsome, repellant, repellent, repelling, revolting, skanky, wicked, yucky
- "a disgusting smell"
- "a loathsome disease"
- "a wicked stench"
- "distasteful language"
- "revolting food"
- "the idea of eating meat is repellent to me"
- an act that violates the rules of a sport
- become soiled and dirty
- make unclean
- "foul the water"
- spot, stain, or pollute
befoul, defile, maculate
- "The townspeople defiled the river by emptying raw sewage into it"
- make impure
- "The industrial wastes polluted the lake"
- commit a foul; break the rules
- hit a foul ball
- become or cause to become obstructed
back up, choke off, choke, clog up, clog, congest
- "The leaves clog our drains in the Fall"
- "The water pipe is backed up"
Ad-free experience & much more
Types of nouns
Hindi - Language vs Dialect
Reasons to learn an Indian language
Origin of Sanskrit
What is another word for foul ?
Words starting with
What is foul meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase foul refers to especially of a ship's lines etc, or disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter, or characterized by obscenity, or (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines, or violating accepted standards or rules, or offensively malodorous, or an act that violates the rules of a sport, or become soiled and dirty. See foul meaning in Hindi, foul definition, translation and meaning of foul in Hindi. Find foul similar words, foul synonyms. Also learn foul opposite words, foul antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of foul. Find the answer of what is the meaning of foul in Hindi. देखें foul का हिन्दी मतलब, foul का मीनिंग, foul का हिन्दी अर्थ, foul का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "foul"
What is foul meaning in Hindi, foul translation in Hindi, foul definition, pronunciations and examples of foul in Hindi. foul का हिन्दी मीनिंग, foul का हिन्दी अर्थ, foul का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.