frame - Meaning in Hindi
frame - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of frame in English
- a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror
- "the frame enhances but is not itself the subject of attention"
- "the frame was much more valuable than the miror it held"
- (baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at bat
- a single drawing in a comic strip
- an application that divides the user's display into two or more windows that can be scrolled independently
- a system of assumptions and standards that sanction behavior and give it meaning
frame of reference
- the hard structure (bones and cartilages) that provides a frame for the body of an animal
skeletal system, skeleton, systema skeletale
- alternative names for the body of a human being
anatomy, bod, bod, build, chassis, figure, flesh, form, form, form, human body, material body, physical body, physique, shape, shape, shape, soma, soma
- "he has a strong physique"
- "Leonardo studied the human body"
- "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
- the internal supporting structure that gives an artifact its shape
skeletal frame, skeleton, underframe
- "the building has a steel skeleton"
- a structure supporting or containing something
- a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film
- the framework for a pair of eyeglasses
- one of the ten divisions into which bowling is divided
- make up plans or basic details for
compose, draw up
- "frame a policy"
- formulate in a particular style or language
cast, couch, put, redact
- "I wouldn't put it that way"
- "She cast her request in very polite language"
- enclose in or as if in a frame
border, border, frame in
- "frame a picture"
- construct by fitting or uniting parts together
- take or catch as if in a snare or trap
ensnare, entrap, set up
- "I was set up!"
- "The innocent man was framed by the police"
- enclose in a frame, as of a picture
Ad-free experience & much more
Basic rules of grammar
Tips for Kannada language beginners
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
French words used in English
What is another word for frame ?
Words starting with
What is frame meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase frame refers to a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror, or (baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at bat, or a single drawing in a comic strip, or an application that divides the user's display into two or more windows that can be scrolled independently, or a system of assumptions and standards that sanction behavior and give it meaning, or the hard structure (bones and cartilages) that provides a frame for the body of an animal, or make up plans or basic details for. See frame meaning in Hindi, frame definition, translation and meaning of frame in Hindi. Find frame similar words, frame synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of frame. Find the answer of what is the meaning of frame in Hindi. देखें frame का हिन्दी मतलब, frame का मीनिंग, frame का हिन्दी अर्थ, frame का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "frame"
What is frame meaning in Hindi, frame translation in Hindi, frame definition, pronunciations and examples of frame in Hindi. frame का हिन्दी मीनिंग, frame का हिन्दी अर्थ, frame का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.