fry - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of fry in English
- English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
Christopher Fry, Fry, Fry
- English painter and art critic (1866-1934)
Fry, Fry, Roger Eliot Fry, Roger Fry
- a young person of either sex
child, child, kid, kid, minor, minor, nestling, nipper, shaver, shaver, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, tyke, youngster
- "she writes books for children"
- "they're just kids"
- "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- cook on a hot surface using fat
- "fry the pancakes"
- kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
- "The serial killer was electrocuted"
- be excessively hot
- "If the children stay out on the beach for another hour, they'll be fried"
Words starting with
What is fry meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase fry refers to English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907), or English painter and art critic (1866-1934), or a young person of either sex, or cook on a hot surface using fat, or kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair, or be excessively hot. See fry meaning in Hindi, fry definition, translation and meaning of fry in Hindi. Find fry similar words, fry synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of fry. Find the answer of what is the meaning of fry in Hindi. देखें fry का हिन्दी मतलब, fry का मीनिंग, fry का हिन्दी अर्थ, fry का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "fry"
What is fry meaning in Hindi, fry translation in Hindi, fry definition, pronunciations and examples of fry in Hindi. fry का हिन्दी मीनिंग, fry का हिन्दी अर्थ, fry का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more