gain - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of gain in English
- the amount of increase in signal power or voltage or current expressed as the ratio of output to input.
- the advantageous quality of being beneficial.
- the amount by which the revenue of a business exceeds its cost of operating.
- a quantity that is added.
addition, increase, increase
- "there was an addition to property taxes this year"
- "they recorded the cattle's gain in weight over a period of weeks"
- increase (one's body weight).
- "She gained 20 pounds when she stopped exercising"
- increase or develop.
- "the car gathers speed"
- "the peace movement gained momentum"
- rise in rate or price.
- "The stock market gained 24 points today"
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc..
advance, gain ground, get ahead, make headway, pull ahead, win, win
- "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"
- "The home team was gaining ground"
- "win points"
- reach a destination, either real or abstract.
arrive at, attain, hit, make, reach, reach
- "I have to hit the MAC machine before the weekend starts"
- "The water reached the doorstep"
- "We barely made it to the finish line"
- "We hit Detroit by noon"
- win something through one's efforts.
acquire, win, win
- "Gain an understanding of international finance"
- "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese"
- "win someone's confidence and friendship"
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages.
bring in, clear, earn, earn, make, pull in, realise, realize, take in
- "He clears $5,000 each month"
- "How much do you make a month in your new job?"
- "She earns a lot in her new job"
- "this merger brought in lots of money"
- derive a benefit from.
- "She profited from his vast experience"
- "derive pleasure from one's garden"
Ad-free experience & much more
About gain in Hindi
See gain meaning in Hindi, gain definition, translation and meaning of gain in Hindi. Find gain similar words, gain synonyms. Also learn gain opposite words, gain antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of gain. Find the answer of what is the meaning of gain in Hindi. देेखें gain का हिन्दी मतलब, gain का मीनिंग, gain का हिन्दी अर्थ, gain का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "gain"
What is gain meaning in Hindi, gain translation in Hindi, gain definition, pronunciations and examples of gain in Hindi. gain का हिन्दी मीनिंग, gain का हिन्दी अर्थ, gain का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.