gantlet - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of gantlet in English
- a form of punishment in which a person is forced to run between two lines of men facing each other and armed with clubs or whips to beat the victim.
लोहे का दस्ताना, हस्त-त्राण
- the convergence of two parallel railroad tracks in a narrow place; the inner rails cross and run parallel and then diverge so a train remains on its own tracks at all times.
- a glove with long sleeve.
- a glove of armored leather; protects the hand.
gauntlet, metal glove
- to offer or accept a challenge.
- "threw down the gauntlet"
- "took up the gauntlet"
Ad-free experience & much more
About gantlet in Hindi
See gantlet meaning in Hindi, gantlet definition, translation and meaning of gantlet in Hindi. Find gantlet similar words, gantlet synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of gantlet. Find the answer of what is the meaning of gantlet in Hindi. देेखें gantlet का हिन्दी मतलब, gantlet का मीनिंग, gantlet का हिन्दी अर्थ, gantlet का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "gantlet"
What is gantlet meaning in Hindi, gantlet translation in Hindi, gantlet definition, pronunciations and examples of gantlet in Hindi. gantlet का हिन्दी मीनिंग, gantlet का हिन्दी अर्थ, gantlet का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.