get - Meaning in Hindi
- प्राप्त करना+10
- खा लेना+4
- ले जाना+3
- गुस्सा दिलाना+3
- मुसीबत में डालना+3
- प्रेरित करना+2
- हो जाना+2
- मालूम करना+1
- बदला लेना+1
- सज़ा होना+1
- लगा पाना+1
- पैदा करना
- बरबाद करना
- तैयार करना
- मिला लेना
- प्रभावित करना
- जन्म देना
- हासिल करना
- मना लेना
- बात करना
- चले जाना
- आउट करना
- पकड़ लेना
- हाथ आना
- उपलब्ध करना
- मौक़ा मिलना
- राजी कर लेना
- सुनाई देना
- प्राप्त करना+10
get Word Forms & Inflections
got (verb past tense)
got, gotten (verb past participle)
getting (verb present participle)
gets (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of get in English
- a return on a shot that seemed impossible to reach and would normally have resulted in a point for the opponent
- leave immediately; used usually in the imperative form
bugger off, buzz off, fuck off, scram, scram
- attract and fix
- "Catch the attention of the waiter"
- "His look caught her"
- "She caught his eye"
- overcome or destroy
- "the cat got the goldfish"
- "The ice storm got my hibiscus"
- earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher
- "He drew a base on balls"
- apprehend and reproduce accurately
- "She got the mood just right in her photographs"
- "She really caught the spirit of the place in her drawings"
- evoke an emotional response
- "Brahms's `Requiem' gets me every time"
get under one's skin
- "Her childish behavior really get to me"
- "His lying really gets me"
- reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress
- "She arrived home at 7 o'clock"
- "She didn't get to Chicago until after midnight"
- reach and board
- "She got the bus just as it was leaving"
- reach with a blow or hit in a particular spot
- "The blow got him in the back"
- "The punch caught him in the stomach"
- "the rock caught her in the back of the head"
- go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
experience, have, receive
- "experience vertigo"
- "get an idea"
- "get nauseous"
- "have a feeling"
- "receive injuries"
- receive as a retribution or punishment
- "He got 5 years in prison"
- suffer from the receipt of
- "She will catch hell for this behavior!"
- perceive by hearing
- "I didn't catch your name"
- "She didn't get his name when they met the first time"
- "What did you get at the toy store?"
- come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
- "Get permission to take a few days off from work"
- "Get your results the next day"
- "She got a lot of paintings from her uncle"
- "They acquired a new pet"
- achieve a point or goal
- "Nicklaus had a 70"
- "She made 29 points that day"
- "The Brazilian team got 4 goals"
- acquire as a result of some effort or action
- "Where did she get these news?"
- "You cannot get water out of a stone"
- receive a specified treatment (abstract)
find, incur, obtain, receive
- "His movie received a good review"
- "I got nothing but trouble for my good intentions"
- "These aspects of civilization do not find expression or receive an interpretation"
- make (offspring) by reproduction
beget, bring forth, engender, father, father, generate, mother, mother, sire
- "Abraham begot Isaac"
- "John fathered four daughters"
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
have, suffer, sustain
- "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
- "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"
- "She got a bruise on her leg"
- "She suffered a fracture in the accident"
- be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness
- "He got AIDS"
- "She came down with pneumonia"
- "She took a chill"
- come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
acquire, develop, grow, grow, produce
- "He grew a beard"
- "I got funny spots all over my body"
- "The patient developed abdominal pains"
- "Well-developed breasts"
- give certain properties to something
- "Don't make this into a big deal"
- "get someone mad"
- "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"
- "Make yourself clear"
- "She made us look silly"
- "This invention will make you a millionaire"
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
have, let, let, let
- "He got a girl into trouble"
- "He got his squad on the ball"
- "This let me in for a big surprise"
- enter or assume a certain state or condition
become, go, go
- "Get going!"
- "He became annoyed when he heard the bad news"
- "her face went red with anger"
- "It must be getting more serious"
- "She went into ecstasy"
- take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
begin, begin, commence, get down, set about, set out, start out, start
- "Get working as soon as the sun rises!"
- "He began early in the day"
- "Let's get down to work now"
- "The first tourists began to arrive in Cambodia"
- "We began working at dawn"
- "Who will start?"
- go or come after and bring or take back
bring, bring, convey, fetch
- "Could you bring the wine?"
- "Get me those books over there, please"
- "The dog fetched the hat"
- grasp with the mind or develop an understanding of
- "did you catch that allusion?"
- "did you get it?"
- "don't catch your meaning"
- "I just don't get him"
- "She didn't get the joke"
- "We caught something of his theory in the lecture"
- be a mystery or bewildering to
amaze, baffle, beat, bewilder, dumbfound, flummox, gravel, mystify, nonplus, perplex, pose, puzzle, stick, stupefy, vex, vex
- "a vexing problem"
- "Got me--I don't know the answer!"
- "This beats me!"
- "This question really stuck me"
- reach by calculation
- "What do you get when you add up these numbers?"
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
cause, have, induce, make, stimulate
- "My children finally got me to buy a computer"
- "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
- "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"
- move into a desired direction of discourse
aim, aim, drive
- "What are you driving at?"
- communicate with a place or person; establish communication with, as if by telephone
- "Bill called this number and he got Mary"
- "The operator couldn't get Kobe because of the earthquake"
- take vengeance on or get even
fix, pay back, pay off
- "That'll fix him good!"
- "This time I got him"
- "We'll get them!"
- succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase
- "Did you catch the thief?"
- "We finally got the suspect"
Synonyms of get
- beget, bring forth, engender, father, generate, mother, sire
- have, suffer, sustain
- contract, take
- acquire, develop, grow, produce
- have, let
- become, go
- begin, commence, get down, set about, set out, start, start out
- find, incur, obtain, receive
- amaze, baffle, beat, bewilder, dumbfound, flummox, gravel, mystify, nonplus, perplex, pose, puzzle, stick, stupefy, vex
- cause, have, induce, make, stimulate
- aim, drive
- fix, pay back, pay off
- capture, catch
- bring, convey, fetch
- arrest, catch
- get under one's skin
- arrive, come
- bugger off, buzz off, fuck off, scram
- experience, have, receive
- have, make
More matches for get
|getting caught||पकड़ा गया|
|getting back||वापस जाओ|
|getting better||बेहतर होना|
|getting worse||बदतर होना|
|getting around||आस पास|
|getting involved||शामिल होना|
|gets back||वापस जाओ|
|getting closer||करीब होना|
|getting close||करीब होना|
|getting good||अच्छा होना|
Words starting with
What is get meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase get refers to a return on a shot that seemed impossible to reach and would normally have resulted in a point for the opponent, or leave immediately; used usually in the imperative form, or attract and fix, or overcome or destroy, or earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher, or apprehend and reproduce accurately. See get meaning in Hindi, get definition, translation and meaning of get in Hindi. Find get similar words, get synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of get. Find the answer of what is the meaning of get in Hindi. देखें get का हिन्दी मतलब, get का मीनिंग, get का हिन्दी अर्थ, get का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "get"
What is get meaning in Hindi, get translation in Hindi, get definition, pronunciations and examples of get in Hindi. get का हिन्दी मीनिंग, get का हिन्दी अर्थ, get का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more