give up - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of give up in English
give up verb
- stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims
छोड़ देना, छोड़ देना, छोड़ना, त्याग देना, त्यागना, परित्याग करना
- "Both sides have to give up some claims in these negotiations"
- "He abandoned the thought of asking for her hand in marriage"
- give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
chuck up the sponge, drop by the wayside, drop out, fall by the wayside, quit, throw in the towel, throw in
- "In the second round, the challenger gave up"
- give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another
- "The last Taleban fighters finally surrendered"
- stop consuming
- "give up alcohol"
- "kick a habit"
- give up with the intent of never claiming again
- "Abandon your life to God"
- "She gave up her children to her ex-husband when she moved to Tahiti"
- "We gave the drowning victim up for dead"
- relinquish possession or control over
cede, deliver, surrender
- "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
- lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
forego, forfeit, forgo, forgo, throw overboard, waive
- "forfeited property"
- "you've forfeited your right to name your successor"
- part with a possession or right
free, free, free, release, relinquish, resign
- "I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"
- "resign a claim to the throne"
- give up what is not strictly needed
dispense with, part with, spare
- "he asked if they could spare one of their horses to speed his journey"
- leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily
renounce, resign, vacate
- "She vacated the position when she got pregnant"
- "The chairman resigned when he was found to have misappropriated funds"
- allow the other (baseball) team to score
- "give up a run"
- put an end to a state or an activity
cease, discontinue, lay off, quit, stop
- "Quit teasing your little brother"
Give Up is the only studio album by American electronic duo The Postal Service, released on February 18, 2003, by Sub Pop Records. The Postal Service was a collaboration between singer-songwriter Ben Gibbard, best-known for his work with indie rock band Death Cab for Cutie, and musician Jimmy Tamborello, who also records under the name Dntel. Gibbard rose to prominence in the early 2000s as frontman of Death Cab, while Tamborello gained a cult following as a pioneer of contemporary glitch music and electronica. The two first collaborated with the song "(This Is) The Dream of Evan and Chan", for Dntel's debut LP, Life Is Full of Possibilities (2001).Also see "Give Up" on Wikipedia
What is give up meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase give up refers to stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims, or give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat, or give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another, or stop consuming, or give up with the intent of never claiming again, or relinquish possession or control over. See give up meaning in Hindi, give up definition, translation and meaning of give up in Hindi. Find give up similar words, give up synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of give up. Find the answer of what is the meaning of give up in Hindi. देखें give up का हिन्दी मतलब, give up का मीनिंग, give up का हिन्दी अर्थ, give up का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "give up"
What is give up meaning in Hindi, give up translation in Hindi, give up definition, pronunciations and examples of give up in Hindi. give up का हिन्दी मीनिंग, give up का हिन्दी अर्थ, give up का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more