go - Meaning in Hindi
go - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of go in English
- functioning correctly and ready for action
- "all systems are go"
- a usually brief attempt
crack, fling, offer, offer, pass, pass, whirl
छोटा प्रयास, ...Premium
- "he took a crack at it"
- "I gave it a whirl"
- a time period for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
spell, tour, tour, turn
- "a spell of work"
- "it's my go"
- a board game for two players who place counters on a grid; the object is to surround and so capture the opponent's counters
- street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
Adam, Adam, X, X, XTC, XTC, XTC, cristal, cristal, disco biscuit, ecstasy, hug drug
- be in the right place or situation
- "Let's put health care where it belongs--under the control of the government"
- "Where do these books belong?"
- "Where do these books go?"
- be ranked or compare
- "This violinist is as good as Juilliard-trained violinists go"
- have a particular form
- "as the saying goes..."
- "the story or argument runs as follows"
- be contained in
- "How many times does 18 go into 54?"
- be sounded, played, or expressed
- "How does this song go again?"
- blend or harmonize
blend in, blend
- "This flavor will blend with those in your dish"
- "This sofa won't go with the chairs"
- lead, extend, or afford access
- "The road runs South"
- "This door goes to the basement"
- stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
extend, lead, lead, pass, pass, run
- "His knowledge doesn't go very far"
- "My memory extends back to my fourth year of life"
- "Service runs all the way to Cranbury"
- "The facts extend beyond a consideration of her personal assets"
- be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired
- "This piece won't fit into the puzzle"
- be awarded; be allotted
- "Her money went on clothes"
- "The first prize goes to Mary"
- continue to live and avoid dying
endure, hold out, hold up, last, live on, live, survive
- "how long can a person last without food and water?"
- "One crash victim died, the other lived"
- "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"
- "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"
- "We went without water and food for 3 days"
- be or continue to be in a certain condition
- "The children went hungry that day"
- pass, fare, or elapse; of a certain state of affairs or action
- "How is it going?"
- "The day went well until I got your call"
- follow a procedure or take a course
- "go about the world in a certain manner"
- "Messages must go through diplomatic channels"
- "She went through a lot of trouble"
- "We should go farther in this matter"
- make a certain noise or sound
sound, sound, sound
- "She went `Mmmmm'"
- "The gun went `bang'"
- begin or set in motion
get going, start
- "I start at eight in the morning"
- "Ready, set, go!"
- move away from a place into another direction
depart, go away
- "Go away before I start to cry"
- "The train departs at noon"
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
locomote, move, travel, travel
- "How fast does your new car go?"
- "news travelled fast"
- "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"
- "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"
- "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"
- perform as expected when applied
function, operate, run, work, work
- "Does this old car still run well?"
- "The washing machine won't go unless it's plugged in"
- "This old radio doesn't work anymore"
- go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way
- "Who rifled through my desk drawers?"
- be spent
- "All my money went for food and rent"
- to be spent or finished
run low, run short
- "Gas is running low at the gas stations in the Midwest"
- "The money had gone after a few days"
- have a turn; make one's move in a game
- "Can I go now?"
- give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- "I plumped for the losing candidates"
- progress by being changed
- "run through your presentation before the meeting"
- "The speech has to go through several more drafts"
- stop operating or functioning
break down, break, conk out, die, die, fail, give out, give way, go bad
- "her eyesight went after the accident"
- "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"
- "The car died on the road"
- "The coffee maker broke"
- "The engine failed on the way to town"
- "The engine finally went"
- be abolished or discarded
- "These luxuries all had to go under the Khmer Rouge"
- "These ugly billboards have to go!"
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
buy the farm, cash in one's chips, choke, conk, croak, decease, die, die, drop dead, exit, expire, give-up the ghost, kick the bucket, pass away, pass, pass, perish, pop off, snuff it
- "She died from cancer"
- "The children perished in the fire"
- "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
- "The patient went peacefully"
- follow a certain course
- "how did your interview go?"
- "The inauguration went well"
- enter or assume a certain state or condition
- "Get going!"
- "He became annoyed when he heard the bad news"
- "her face went red with anger"
- "It must be getting more serious"
- "She went into ecstasy"
Ad-free experience & much more
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
Words starting with
What is go meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase go refers to functioning correctly and ready for action, or a usually brief attempt, or a time period for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else), or a board game for two players who place counters on a grid; the object is to surround and so capture the opponent's counters, or street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine, or be in the right place or situation. See go meaning in Hindi, go definition, translation and meaning of go in Hindi. Find go similar words, go synonyms. Also learn go opposite words, go antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of go. Find the answer of what is the meaning of go in Hindi. देखें go का हिन्दी मतलब, go का मीनिंग, go का हिन्दी अर्थ, go का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "go"
What is go meaning in Hindi, go translation in Hindi, go definition, pronunciations and examples of go in Hindi. go का हिन्दी मीनिंग, go का हिन्दी अर्थ, go का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.