gold - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of gold in English
- having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
aureate, gilded, gilt, golden, golden
चामीकर, सुनहरा, सुनहला, सुवर्ण, सुवर्णीय, स्वर्णिम, स्वर्णिल, हिरण्मय, हेममय, हैम
- "a gold carpet"
- "long aureate (or golden) hair"
- made from or covered with gold
सोने से बना या...Subscribe
gilded, golden, golden
- "gilded icons"
- "gold coins"
- "the gold dome of the Capitol"
- "the golden calf"
- a deep yellow color
- "an amber light illuminated the room"
- "he admired the gold of her hair"
- something likened to the metal in brightness or preciousness or superiority etc.
- "she has a heart of gold"
- "the child was as good as gold"
- great wealth
- "Whilst that for which all virtue now is sold, and almost every vice--almighty gold"
- coins made of gold
- a soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element; occurs mainly as nuggets in rocks and alluvial deposits; does not react with most chemicals but is attacked by chlorine and aqua regia
Au, Au, Au, atomic number 79
Gold is a chemical element; it has symbol Au and atomic number 79. In pure form, it is a bright, slightly orange-yellow, dense, soft, malleable, and ductile metal. Chemically, gold is a transition metal, a group 11 element, and one of the noble metals. It is one of the least reactive chemical elements and is solid under standard conditions.
सोना या स्वर्ण (Gold) अत्यंत चमकदार मूल्यवान धातु है। यह आवर्त सारणी के प्रथम अंतर्ववर्ती समूह में ताम्र तथा रजत के साथ स्थित है। इसका केवल एक स्थिर समस्थानिक प्राप्त है। कृत्रिम साधनों द्वारा प्राप्त रेडियोधर्मी समस्थानिकों का द्रव्यमान क्रमश: 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 198 तथा 199 है।Also see "Gold" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is gold meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase gold refers to having the deep slightly brownish color of gold, or made from or covered with gold, or a deep yellow color, or something likened to the metal in brightness or preciousness or superiority etc., or great wealth, or coins made of gold. See gold meaning in Hindi, gold definition, translation and meaning of gold in Hindi. Find gold similar words, gold synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of gold. Find the answer of what is the meaning of gold in Hindi. देखें gold का हिन्दी मतलब, gold का मीनिंग, gold का हिन्दी अर्थ, gold का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "gold"
What is gold meaning in Hindi, gold translation in Hindi, gold definition, pronunciations and examples of gold in Hindi. gold का हिन्दी मीनिंग, gold का हिन्दी अर्थ, gold का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more