grabby - Meaning in Hindi
grabby Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of grabby in English
- immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
avaricious, covetous, grasping, greedy, prehensile
- "a grasping old miser"
- "casting covetous eyes on his neighbor's fields"
- "grasping commercialism"
- "greedy for money and power"
- "grew richer and greedier"
- "prehensile employers stingy with raises for their employees"
- "they are avaricious and will do anything for money"
Synonyms of grabby
More matches for grabby
|grabby hands||हाथ पकड़ लो|
Words starting with
What is grabby meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase grabby refers to immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth. See grabby meaning in Hindi, grabby definition, translation and meaning of grabby in Hindi. Find grabby similar words, grabby synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of grabby. Find the answer of what is the meaning of grabby in Hindi. देखें grabby का हिन्दी मतलब, grabby का मीनिंग, grabby का हिन्दी अर्थ, grabby का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "grabby"
What is grabby meaning in Hindi, grabby translation in Hindi, grabby definition, pronunciations and examples of grabby in Hindi. grabby का हिन्दी मीनिंग, grabby का हिन्दी अर्थ, grabby का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.