grant - Meaning in Hindi
grant Word Forms & Inflectionsgrants (noun plural)
granted (verb past tense)
granting (verb present participle)
grants (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of grant in English
- 18th President of the United States; commander of the Union armies in the American Civil War (1822-1885)
Grant, Grant, Hiram Ulysses Grant, President Grant, Ulysses Grant, Ulysses S. Grant, Ulysses Simpson Grant
- United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films (1904-1986)
Cary Grant, Grant, Grant
- Scottish painter; cousin of Lytton Strachey and member of the Bloomsbury Group (1885-1978)
Duncan Grant, Duncan James Corrow Grant, Grant, Grant
- the act of providing a subsidy
- a right or privilege that has been granted
- a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business
- "he got the beer concession at the ball park"
- (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
- any monetary aid
- be willing to concede
- "I grant you this much"
- allow to have
- "grant a privilege"
- let have
- "grant permission"
- "Mandela was allowed few visitors in prison"
- transfer by deed
- "grant land"
- give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- "Funds are granted to qualified researchers"
- "the jury awarded a million dollars to the plaintiff"
- "the referee awarded a free kick to the team"
- give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
cede, concede, yield
- bestow, especially officially
- "give a divorce"
- "grant a degree"
- "This bill grants us new rights"
Synonyms of grant
- subsidisation, subsidization
- hiram ulysses grant, president grant, ulysses grant, ulysses s. grant, ulysses simpson grant
- cary grant
- duncan grant, duncan james corrow grant
- concede, yield
- accord, allot
- deed over
- cede, concede, yield
More matches for grant
Words starting with
What is grant meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase grant refers to 18th President of the United States; commander of the Union armies in the American Civil War (1822-1885), or United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films (1904-1986), or Scottish painter; cousin of Lytton Strachey and member of the Bloomsbury Group (1885-1978), or the act of providing a subsidy, or a right or privilege that has been granted, or a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business, or be willing to concede. See grant meaning in Hindi, grant definition, translation and meaning of grant in Hindi. Find grant similar words, grant synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of grant. Find the answer of what is the meaning of grant in Hindi. देखें grant का हिन्दी मतलब, grant का मीनिंग, grant का हिन्दी अर्थ, grant का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "grant"
What is grant meaning in Hindi, grant translation in Hindi, grant definition, pronunciations and examples of grant in Hindi. grant का हिन्दी मीनिंग, grant का हिन्दी अर्थ, grant का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.