handle - Meaning in Hindi
handle - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of handle in English
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
grip, handgrip, hold
- "he grabbed the hammer by the handle"
- "it was an old briefcase but it still had a good grip"
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
address, cover, deal, plow, treat, treat, treat
संसाधित करना, ...Premium
- "The course covered all of Western Civilization"
- "The new book treats the history of China"
- "This book deals with incest"
- touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- "Don't handle the merchandise"
- handle effectively
- "The burglar wielded an axe"
- "The young violinist didn't manage her bow very well"
- show and train
- "The prize-winning poodle was handled by Mrs. Priscilla Prescott"
- be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
care, care, care, deal, manage
- "I can deal with this crew of workers"
- "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
- "This blender can't handle nuts"
- interact in a certain way
do by, treat, treat, treat
- "Do right by her"
- "Handle the press reporters gently"
- "Treat him with caution, please"
A handle is a part of, or attachment to, an object that allows it to be grasped and manipulated by hand. The design of each type of handle involves substantial ergonomic issues, even where these are dealt with intuitively or by following tradition. Handles for tools are an important part of their function, enabling the user to exploit the tools to maximum effect. Package handles allow for convenient carrying of packages.
दस्ता या हत्था या हैंडल किसी औज़ार या अन्य वस्तु से जुड़ा ऐसा हिस्सा होता है जिस से उस चीज़ को हाथ द्वारा पकड़ा जा सके। अक्सर दस्ता किसी ऐसी सामग्री से बना या ढका हुआ होता है जो पकड़ी जाने वाली वस्तु से अलग होता है ताकि दस्ता पकड़ने पर हाथ को चोट न लगे और कष्ट न हो।Also see "Handle" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Ten most beautiful words in English
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
30 most commonly used idioms
Tips for Kannada language beginners
What is another word for handle ?
Sentences with the word handle
Words starting with
What is handle meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase handle refers to the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it, or act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression, or touch, lift, or hold with the hands, or handle effectively, or show and train, or be in charge of, act on, or dispose of. See handle meaning in Hindi, handle definition, translation and meaning of handle in Hindi. Find handle similar words, handle synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of handle. Find the answer of what is the meaning of handle in Hindi. देखें handle का हिन्दी मतलब, handle का मीनिंग, handle का हिन्दी अर्थ, handle का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "handle"
What is handle meaning in Hindi, handle translation in Hindi, handle definition, pronunciations and examples of handle in Hindi. handle का हिन्दी मीनिंग, handle का हिन्दी अर्थ, handle का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.