hatched - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of hatch in English
- a movable barrier covering a hatchway
- a sloping rear car door that is lifted to open
hatchback door, hatchback, liftgate
- shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
crosshatch, hachure, hatching
- the production of young from an egg
- sit on (eggs)
brood, cover, incubate
- "Birds brood"
- "The female covers the eggs"
- emerge from the eggs
- "young birds, fish, and reptiles hatch"
- draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper
- "hatch the sheet"
- devise or invent
concoct, dream up, think of, think up
- "He thought up a plan to get rich quickly"
- "no-one had ever thought of such a clever piece of software"
- inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
Words starting with
What is hatched meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase hatched refers to a movable barrier covering a hatchway, or a sloping rear car door that is lifted to open, or shading consisting of multiple crossing lines, or the production of young from an egg, or sit on (eggs), or emerge from the eggs. See hatched meaning in Hindi, hatched definition, translation and meaning of hatched in Hindi. Find hatched similar words, hatched synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of hatched. Find the answer of what is the meaning of hatched in Hindi. देखें hatched का हिन्दी मतलब, hatched का मीनिंग, hatched का हिन्दी अर्थ, hatched का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "hatched"
What is hatched meaning in Hindi, hatched translation in Hindi, hatched definition, pronunciations and examples of hatched in Hindi. hatched का हिन्दी मीनिंग, hatched का हिन्दी अर्थ, hatched का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more