heady - Meaning in Hindi
heady Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of heady in English
- marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences
foolhardy, rash, reckless
- "a rash attempt to climb Mount Everest"
- "a reckless driver"
- "became the fiercest and most reckless of partisans"
- "foolhardy enough to try to seize the gun from the hijacker"
- extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic
- marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
judicious, wise, wise
- "a wise decision"
- "judicious use of one's money"
Synonyms of heady
More matches for heady
heady feeling सिर दर्द heady sensation सिर दर्द heady period प्रमुख अवधि heady pleasure सिर दर्द heady growth विकास दर heady delight सिर दर्द heady thrill सिर दर्द heady ideas प्रमुख विचार heady anticipation चक्कर आना heady youth सिरफिरे युवक
Words starting with
What is heady meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase heady refers to marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences, or extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic, or marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters. See heady meaning in Hindi, heady definition, translation and meaning of heady in Hindi. Find heady similar words, heady synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of heady. Find the answer of what is the meaning of heady in Hindi. देखें heady का हिन्दी मतलब, heady का मीनिंग, heady का हिन्दी अर्थ, heady का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "heady"
What is heady meaning in Hindi, heady translation in Hindi, heady definition, pronunciations and examples of heady in Hindi. heady का हिन्दी मीनिंग, heady का हिन्दी अर्थ, heady का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.