heart - Meaning in Hindi
heart - Meaning in Hindi
heart Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of heart in English
- a playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it
- "he led the queen of hearts"
- "hearts were trumps"
- an inclination or tendency of a certain kind
किसी खास किस्म का झुकाव ...Premium
- "he had a change of heart"
- the courage to carry on
mettle, nerve, spunk
- "he kept fighting on pure spunk"
- "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
pump, pump, ticker
- "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- the locus of feelings and intuitions
- "her story would melt your bosom"
- "in your heart you know it is true"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
center, center, centre, centre, core, core, core, essence, gist, heart and soul, inwardness, kernel, marrow, meat, nitty-gritty, nub, pith, substance, sum, sum, sum
- "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"
- "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"
- "the nub of the story"
- a positive feeling of liking
affection, affectionateness, fondness, philia, philia, tenderness, warmheartedness, warmness
- "he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
- "the child won everyone's heart"
- "the warmness of his welcome made us feel right at home"
- a firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal)
- "a five-pound beef heart will serve six"
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region
center, center, centre, centre, eye, eye, middle, middle
- "it is in the center of town"
- "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"
- "they were in the eye of the storm"
- a plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom; conventionally used on playing cards and valentines
- "he drew a heart and called it a valentine"
Synonyms of heart
- mettle, nerve, spunk
- pump, ticker
- center, centre, core, essence, gist, heart and soul, inwardness, kernel, marrow, meat, nitty-gritty, nub, pith, substance, sum
- affection, affectionateness, fondness, philia, tenderness, warmheartedness, warmness
- center, centre, eye, middle
The heart is a muscular organ in most animals. This organ pumps blood through the blood vessels of the circulatory system. The pumped blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the body, while carrying metabolic waste such as carbon dioxide to the lungs. In humans, the heart is approximately the size of a closed fist and is located between the lungs, in the middle compartment of the chest, called the mediastinum.Also see "Heart" on Wikipedia
More matches for heart
|heart attack||दिल का दौरा|
|heart sounds||हृदय ध्वनि|
|heart failure||हृदय गति का रुकना|
|heart association||हार्ट एसोसिएशन|
|heart sank||हार्ट अटैक|
|heart valves||हृदय वाल्व|
|heart condition||हृदय रोग|
|heartfelt thanks||हार्दिक धन्यवाद|
|heart went||दिल गया|
|heart defects||हृदय रोग|
Ad-free experience & much more
Origin of Sanskrit
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Basic rules of grammar
What is another word for heart ?
Words starting with
What is heart meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase heart refers to a playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it, or an inclination or tendency of a certain kind, or the courage to carry on, or the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body, or the locus of feelings and intuitions, or the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience. See heart meaning in Hindi, heart definition, translation and meaning of heart in Hindi. Find heart similar words, heart synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of heart. Find the answer of what is the meaning of heart in Hindi. देखें heart का हिन्दी मतलब, heart का मीनिंग, heart का हिन्दी अर्थ, heart का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "heart"
What is heart meaning in Hindi, heart translation in Hindi, heart definition, pronunciations and examples of heart in Hindi. heart का हिन्दी मीनिंग, heart का हिन्दी अर्थ, heart का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.