high - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of high in English
- standing above others in quality or position
उच्च, ऊँचा, ऊंचा, प्रसिद्ध, महत, श्रेष्ठ
- "eminent members of the community"
- "people in high places"
- "the high priest"
- used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- "a high price"
- "a high temperature"
- "has high hopes"
- "he has a high opinion of himself"
- "high risks"
- "the high point of his career"
- "the river is high"
- happy and excited and energetic
in high spirits
- slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
- (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high')
- "a foot high"
- "a high forehead"
- "a high incline"
- "a high mountain"
- "high buildings"
- "high ceilings"
- in a rich manner
- "he lives high"
- in or to a high position, amount, or degree
- "prices have gone up far too high"
- far up toward the source
- "he lives high up the river"
- at a great altitude
- "he climbed high on the ladder"
- an air mass of higher than normal pressure
- "the east coast benefits from a Bermuda high"
- a state of sustained elation
- "I'm on a permanent high these days"
- a state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics
- "they took drugs to get a high on"
- a high place
- "he doesn't like heights"
- "they stood on high and observed the countryside"
- a public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12
high school, highschool, senior high school, senior high
- "he goes to the neighborhood highschool"
- a lofty level or position or degree
- "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
- a forward gear with a gear ratio that gives the greatest vehicle velocity for a given engine speed
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is high meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase high refers to standing above others in quality or position, or used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency, or greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount, or happy and excited and energetic, or slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana), or (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted, or in a rich manner, or an air mass of higher than normal pressure. See high meaning in Hindi, high definition, translation and meaning of high in Hindi. Find high similar words, high synonyms. Also learn high opposite words, high antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of high. Find the answer of what is the meaning of high in Hindi. देखें high का हिन्दी मतलब, high का मीनिंग, high का हिन्दी अर्थ, high का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "high"
What is high meaning in Hindi, high translation in Hindi, high definition, pronunciations and examples of high in Hindi. high का हिन्दी मीनिंग, high का हिन्दी अर्थ, high का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.